2,989 results
All reviews dundas square imperial pub great location rooms are small budget hotel central location street noise subway station hotel room underground parking front desk staff heart of downtown cn tower coffee maker zia eaton senator
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t stay here. It is not a hotel. We call the hotel saying that we were coming from a long trip and would arrive at 3am. When we arrived, they said that the system was out and they couldn’t give us a room. We stayed at the lobby and no one in the hotel tried to help or solve the problem.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gabriella N, Community Coordinator at Bond Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you for your review.

Our team is very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your full experience with us.

We take pride in providing all of our guests with exceptional service. We are very sorry to hear this was not reflected in your stay.

Please send our Front Office Manager, Kevin Lee, your contact information so we can get in touch with you directly to mend this relationship and to find out what we can improve upon for the future.

klee@bondplace.ca

We really value your feedback and are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Only here for one night - I like the room, the wifi is free & quick & it’s close to restaurants & shops.

Staff were very friendly & check in was no fuss.

I can hear people in the hallway & the odd siren outside - but I think I’ll be okay to sleep without ear plugs

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 800LisaH800

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your review.

Our team is so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

We can't wait to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 4 days. The main reason I am taking the time to write this review is because of the service I received from the late night staff Mohab. I was incredibly thirsty and it was past midnight and he generously sent me two bottles of water instead of making me go all the way to the vending machines. I truly appreciated his kindness. While the room amenities could have been better, the bed was super comfortable and the pillows were great as well.
I would return just for the service I received from Mohab.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank N A
Gabriella N, Community Coordinator at Bond Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi N A,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your city stay with us.

Our team takes pride in providing all of our guests with an exceptional service experience. Mohab is a very valued team member who continues to go above and beyond for all of our guests​.

We can’t wait to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my son for 4 nights. We arrived very late and were warmly greated by Mohab. He was the clerk at the front desk. He knew we were tired, and set the bar high and started our holiday with a pleasant and happy experience. It is walking distance to all the main attractions. Love this place and will most definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Tony S
Gabriella N, Community Coordinator at Bond Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your city stay with us.

Our team takes pride in providing all of our guests with an exceptional service experience. Mohab is a very valued team member. He never fails to put a smile on everyone's​ faces.

We can’t wait to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Its a good hotel in good location helpful staff i really recommend it its near metro and mall even for night life places its also very near the only thing that i didnt like one staff who answered my complaint about noise coming from maintenance team that he said we did early check in for you so you should not complaint

1  Thank hossamf374

Hi Hossam,

Thank you for your review.

Our team is so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our prime city location.

We hope to see you again in the near future.