3,014 results
All reviews cn tower azure restaurant union station front street club floor within walking distance ripley's aquarium attending a conference junior suite valet parking very nice hotel mini bar city view hockey hall of fame lake ontario high floor entertainment district
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This hotel is very well located in Toronto close to both the financial district and the entertainment district. It's a very good place to stay for business, less so for vacation. The room I had was huge (may have been upgraded but was not told if I was) but a little tired and "used". Bathroom was not what you would expect of a 5 star hotel in this price range. The business centre was extremely helpful and went out of their way to help. Fine for a one or two night stay for business but it doesn't compare with most Intercontinental hotels around the world.

2  Thank SODA F
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Dear Fed S,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We are glad that you enjoyed the accommodations we had to offer as well as found our location convenient for your needs during your stay with us.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2012

I recently stayed at the Intercontinental while attending a conference. The staff where very welcoming and accommodating, never hesitating to look after a special request no matter how trival.
The rooms are large, especially those with two beds. This room also had a couch with coffee table, large working desk and Keurig coffee maker. Each room come standard with a bathrobe and slippers. The bathroom had plenty of counter space to lay out toiletries and it was night to see an old fashioned laundry line so you could rinse items out and hang them up.
The view was nice overlooking the city and everything is within walking distances.
The bar is pricey but the staff is friendly and the french fries are incredible.
I spent alot of time in the meeting space and sampled quite a bit of thF&B. I would not hesitate to plan a meeting or conference at this property.

Dear DAB8899,

We are so happy to hear that you were not only pleased with our accommodations and service but also with our food and beverage served during our banquet events.

We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Perfect location next to the convention centre, the Air Canada centre and the financial district. One block away from Porter Airline bus stop.
I always stay on their corporate floor.
Friendly and efficient concierge, very nice cocktail hour and breakfast.
The rooms are very well appointed and have a nice view on the city.
Comfy beds, plenty of towels and rooms are always very clean.
Great hotel.

Room Tip: Select the club floors. Worth the extra $.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guillaumeleconqueran,

Thank you for your comments.

We are so glad that you have continuously enjoyed our Club InterContinental Guestrooms. It is always our goal to provide the best of service for all of our guests and we are so happy that you have continued to enjoy our service as well as our accommodations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I stayed here recently for a conference my company had, and found the rooms spotless and the staff friendly. To me it seemed very modern, with a large and bright lobby. The room I had was large King room on a high floor, and it was very large with a comfortable bed and spotless shower--really spotless. I was a bit surprised that the only had one person working the front desk whenever I went down even though there were five terminals; nonetheless I never had to wait long and was always greeted with a smile. I find Toronto in general to be not such a warm city, but the staff here made up for it. When I return to Toronto I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Dear theFauche,

We are so pleased that you enjoyed our modern rooms, as well as the friendliness of our staff. We are always striving to meet our guests needs and expectations and we are so glad that we were able to do this for you.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

One of the best Intercontinentals I have stayed in, this is located right next door to the CN tower which looks great at night.
My only downside was the elevators which were slow and very congested and the gym was very heavily frequented by customers during my stay, and there was a huge surge of people waiting for the elevators near check out time. I decided to take the healthy option and use the stairs as I had travelled light.
the room I had was very large, almost Vegas like, and had a huge mirror in the bathroom.
The whole experience was positive and I would stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: ask for a high floor for a great view
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear The_Littlechilds,

We are so pleased that you enjoyed our accommodations as well as our location during your stay with us last year.

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Regards,