“WOW WHAT A FIND”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome !
Living / Sleeping Area with Sofa-Bed Living Area into Kitchenette, with flat-screen cable TV
Check Availability
Kitchenette
Private Renovated Bathroom
with Spa-Quality Shower
with Spa-Quality Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rottytige...
Christchurch, New Zealand
“WOW WHAT A FIND”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We stayed for 6 nights in Loft B. This was an amazing find in Toronto. Vicky was absolutely lovely and waited 2 1/2 hours for us after our flights were delayed and we had no way of communicating with her due to cellphone/wifi problems on our part. The loft was clean, supplied with everything you could think of right down to nail polish remover!!! Having the washer and dryer meant we could keep on top of our washing. Have recommended this place to family and friends.

Liked best: Being so close to Danforth, subway and supermarket
Liked least: No complaints
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
MYB506
Fredericton, Canada
“Great Value in a Convenient Location”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

This is the second time we have stayed here while visiting Toronto. The apartments are spotlessly clean and very well equiped with everything you need. In addition, we like the fact that it is less then a 5 minute walk to the subway.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
anisha367...
Highland, California
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I booked this property since it seemed to be close to the subway system and it was central to a lot of things. Vicky got in touch with me right before I left San Francisco and gave us directions on how to get to the property using the Subway system which really saved us quite a bit of money. She was waiting for us at the property. The room itself is very cute with a cute little kitchen. I was thrilled with the free washer/dryer which meant that I wouldn't have a load of laundry to do when I got home lol. Vicky was awesome, she was so helpful with everything. She even offered to drive us to the liquor store. She gave us directions to get to downtown, informed us about Pride and Canada Day going on that weekend. She even stocked the kitchen with the basics. The property is so close to the grocery store and the subway system, only a few minutes walk. We spent a lot of time at Kilt and Harp on Danforth which is only 5 minute walk with the coolest people and cheapest drinks. All in all, if I was in toronto again, I would stay here. Highly recommended. The only thing I would say is the internet connection was spotty. I would recommend putting in a booster so that all the units can get wifi properly. Thank You for treating us so well Toronto.

Liked best: Location and Customer Service
Liked least: WiFi connection!!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
Joy111
Kitchener, ON
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

Loved the SoHo Woodbine Studio we stayed at for the weekend. It was cozy, welcoming, and clean. In addition, it was very well priced and so close to everything in TO. I would recommend it to anyone - feel free to message me for more details.

Liked best: The proximity to everything in Toronto
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
Ceci866
Maracaibo
“It was good!”
Reviewed 2 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

It all depends on what you`re looking for. I was looking for an affordable place, nice, clean, safe and secure, with public transportation close by as well as grocery stores, etc. It had it all (including laundry room and kitchen with all the essentials).
I was also looking for a place from which I could learn how Torontians live, and the SOHO delivered!
The SOHO has a pull-out bed, I was not sure what that meant , but I had already reserved for 2 weeks, so I tried it out: not very comfortable, but the owner, Joseph, brought an inflatable bed which allowed to sleep like a princess!
Joseph and Vicky were very nice and helpful.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The shower head! Wonderful after a whole day of walking!
Liked least: I had to work using the WiFi for Internet connection which sometimes was not stable.
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing