2,686 results
All reviewscafe bouludd bararomatherapy massagesteam roomspa servicesroom servicebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelguest roomsluxury hotelfsflagshipamenitiesconciergerelaxationvaletslippers
Reviewed 14 February 2018

From the moment you arrive, everything is taken care of. The service was excellent the second I pulled up to the hotel, till the moment I left. Check in was a breeze, I arrived very early and they were easily able to accommodate my check in ahead of schedule.

The room was pristine and had excellent amenities. The bathroom was gorgeous and beautifully designed. Since it was my birthday, the hotel sent a chocolate birthday desert to the room which was a lovely touch.

The vibe in the hotel was incredible, high end, very classy. The hotel is in a great location, right in the heart of Yorkville with tons of shopping and great restaurants near by.

The food at the restaurant was amazing! The staff were exceptional as they tried to accommodate all my specific requests. Dbar lots of fun.

I spent the morning at the spa and although they were renovating and it was moved temporarily from its original location you would never know. The treatments were the best I've had in the city so far.

I’m definitely going back there again soon!

Stayed: February 2018
Konrad G, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear luvtotravel_letsgo,
Happy birthday once again from everyone at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto! We're thrilled that you enjoyed the distinct vibe of the hotel and d|bar and that our team helped make your stay even more memorable. I am also happy that you were delighted with your treatment at our temporary Spa and look forward to welcome you back once our beautiful reimagination of the Spa is complete and it reopens.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

The Four Seasons in Toronto is beautiful in an understated way. Great location in Yorkville. Every staff member I encountered was polite and extremely helpful. Lots of attention to details. For example, I had some prescription medication with me and left it sitting on the bathroom counter. The cleaning crew put the bottles on a nice mat, left a bottle or water and a bottle of mouthwash there with the meds. A very thoughtful touch. The only issue I had was that I could not get my room cool enough at night, despite being there in February during a blizzard. I literally turned the heat off in the room, but I think the hallway heat was enough to keep my room warmer than I prefer to sleep. Nonetheless, the Four Seasons is superb. I love it and I think you will, too.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights on business. Returned same day as check-out due to flight cancellation (weather). Staff was accommodating. I stayed here many times before. Clean, comfortable, excellent service and food! Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Dear 610wandac,
I am thrilled to hear you had another excellent stay with us. We're happy to have been able to accommodate you for the cancelled flight. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Had an excellent stay at the Four Seasons Toronto. Everything about the space, service, food and rooms are lovely. It is a luxurious experience without the feeling of stuffiness. Really enjoyed my four nights here and would absolutely stay again.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

The four Seasons was as usual an wonderful experience. I stay the week.. horrible weather meant I didn't venture out often, so I worked, rested and ate in the hotel. The breakfast was great and so where the staff. The in room dinning also offered a lovely selection. The lobby bar was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Konrad G, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear anthonyrmoore,
I am delighted you had a wonderful stay with us despite the extreme weather we experienced this past week. Our team will be thrilled to hear they were able to provide you with a pleasant experience from breakfast to in room dining to the lobby bar. We greatly look forward to welcoming you back soon!