“Beautiful place in a fun location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

shtravelm...
Ft. Lauderdale Florida
“Beautiful place in a fun location”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I stayed in this location for 7 days with my husband and 20 something kids. The home is every bit as beautiful as the photos would indicate. It is very tastefully decorated with a modern feel and super comfortable. It is three stories, so it really wouldn't be good for a family with small children or elderly who couldn't handle all the steps. Two bedrooms are on the second floor and one on the third. Two of the beds have memory foam mattresses, which were wonderful. The kitchen is gorgeous and well appointed with all the appliances, dishes silverware and just about anything you might need. A gas barbecue grill in the back yard is nice, but there are just so many restaurant options nearby that we never did use it even though we intended to. The rooftop deck was a great place to relax with a glass of wine or a beer before going out to dinner. Now that my kids are young adults (low 20s) with busy lives, I bribe them :) to spend time with us by booking vacations in fun locations. This home and location delivers. It is a short walk to Queen street or Liberty Village, both of which have many shops and restaurants. Also, a couple of grocery stores and a liquor store are within easy walking distance. There is a garage, but I hate driving in an unfamiliar city. Public transportation nearby makes it easy to get around without a car. Either the Queen or King street trolley will take you east to the more touristy spots like the CN tower, Ripley's aquarium, Harbourside, St. Lawrence Market, the Distillery district and so on. I loved that it is easy to get around without a car. Our host Josephine met us at the house when we arrived and gave us a quick walk through. She texted me after a couple of days to ask if we needed anything....which we really didn't.
I have a couple of small recommendations. Dovercourt road is not terribly busy, but does get some traffic and pedestrians. A shade for the front (living room) window would make it feel less like a fishbowl in the evenings. Also, there is an ice maker, but it was not working for us.
I had initially hesitated to book this house because there were no reviews on TripAdvisor. Josephine told us that the home is fairly new to TripAdvisor as it was recently refurbished. This is a beautiful place and a great location from which to explore the city.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 May 2018
Hello Kathleen,

I am so glad you all enjoyed the home and loved the area.
Thank you for this lovely review and the tips.
I will be sure to follow through with them.
It was a pleasure in hosting you all.
Josephine :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing