“Nice place for climbing !”
Review of Basecamp Climbing

Basecamp Climbing
Ranked #79 of 163 Fun & Games in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was my first time to do some rock climbing at this gym and it was fun !

Friendly staff and cool people.
I like it, it's challenging.

If you want to have fun, go for it !

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

What an amazing place very impressive, one of those places that are well managed and obviously well built. What a fun thing to do with the whole Family .

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Went in to buy two carabiners a couple of days ago. Turns out my friend didn't need them, and when I went to return them (with the original receipt), was told they don't take returns.

Clearly I was not told this when I bought them, or when they verified that I wanted a receipt, as I wouldn't have gotten them.

And now I'm stuck with two brand-new very expensive carabiners that I don't need, and a bitter taste in my mouth.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I purchased their introduction lesson and 2 week pass/rental combo and it was fantastic! After doing the lesson, we were quite comfortable to begin climbing and found ourselves coming back multiple times each week. The routes are great, varied and challenging for all levels, and it was such a great feeling to finally get finish a route we had trouble with.

The prices are a bit pricey and have thus far prevented us from purchasing a yearly membership but hopefully soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2016

The gym is kind of small, compared to other gyms like Rock Oasis or True North. The interior looks very appealing though, with a nice mural on one side of the wall.

I find that the area for top rope climbing to be quite narrow between walls. You really have to watch out for people or when you need to pass by others.

I like their auto belay area though. It's still in the top rope climbing area which is quite narrow in space, especially when it gets very busy.

Their change rooms are nice and are located downstairs.

They only have a small wall for bouldering on the upper level.

The prices range from about $21-25 (tax included), which is kind of expensive.