“Reminder of taco johns”
Review of Taco Time

Taco Time
Ranked #158 of 307 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

Taco time was average but a great quick fix for a hungry man. Reminds me of taco johns where I'm from but seems as if they use better ingredients so you get a bit better flavor. Being from an area filled with great Mexican restaurants I can't think of a fast food joint I can give more than 3*. Good food for a good price.

Reviewed 10 September 2014

This food is not good does not taste remotely like mexican food the mexi fries taste like cardboard and the crispy beef is hard and brown on ends and its expensive don't bother

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Swore id never eat at Taco time again after 1 of the most disgusting meals of my life in Calgary AB.. Started dating a chick from Tbay and apparently this city has a deep love of the Time, I was persuaded to try it again. This time my meal was prepared artisticly with love and was absolutely prymo. This location utilizes the ingredients to the top end of their potential and im sure the meals are served just as the chefs at head office envisioned. When in Tbay def grab some high quality mexican fast food. BRING TACO TIME TO GUELPH!!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

If you are into an alternative, Taco Time is a great alternative. The counter staff are not the most helpful in making choices but the food is good.

When I went to give me tray back, instead of taking my tray, I was instructed to deposit it on my way out. I think they should have accepted it at the counter.

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

This Taco Time was very good. Great food, as I loved the tacos as did my family. The service was great as they were nice and the place was pretty clean. We will return.