“A bustling restaurant”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 311 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Price range: USD 0 - USD 8
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I've never eaten in the restaurant and have only had dinner in the bar area. Noisy, but jumping!
Very popular among locals, and reliable quality of food. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We lived in Edmonton for 20 years, and the Keg Steakhouse was always our Favourite Restaurant. But now we live in Wawa, and when we found ourselves in Thunder Bay on February 13th, there was no question as to where we were having dinner. We were so happy to be in the Keg again... Great Atmosphere, Wonderful Service, delicious Caesars, along with Filet Mignon & Béarnaise sauce that simply melted in your mouth. Wow!

We look forward to the next visit when we find ourselves in Thunder Bay!

Thank you for a Fantastic and Memorable evening!

Mo & John

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Had the sirloin Oscar which was tasty. Could have been more hollandaise sauce on the steak. Ordered the twice baked potatoes and the middle was cold. Very disappointing considering the price you are paying. They made me a new one. The service was excellent as always.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I have a prejudice against big chain restaurants so I approached this visit to The Keg with not a lot of enthusiasm..... much to my surprise We ended up having a perfect evening out. My wife & self went there as we had received a nice Keg gift certificate . My wife ordered the Arctic char for her entree and I helped myself the the Peppercorn New York steak. Every single thing about our meal quality, the presentation and the atmosphere was completely enjoyable. I cannot think of a single disappointing aspect of our experience.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Busy restaurant on Valentine's Day. I was ready for a less than perfect experience. Well I was wrong. It was fantastic. Seated quickly, great service, the food was excellent and the whole evening was enjoyable. Our server was attentive and friendly. The steak was cooked perfectly to my request and the lobster was delicious. No room for dessert because we had the tasty bread to start. A really relaxed and pleasant dinner.