“4 Sizes of Panzarotti”
Review of Caesar's Place

Caesar's Place
Ranked #31 of 311 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Pizza was great and Panzo's were fantastic. Old place has not been updated! By the number of pick ups and delivery people coming in - I am sure we were not the only ones to enjoy their pies.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

My wife and I had a small panzeroti each when one would have been enough! Good food and good prices.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I was traveling through and had to spend the night here in Thunder Bay. The Airbnb host recommended this location and I believe it was well worth the visit.

I had the medium deluxe panzerotti and it definitely filled me up. The fillings are freshly made and stuffed into the shell. I enjoyed the panzerotti overall. The dough I found was too much for me but I haven’t eaten deep fried anything in quite some time. The inside of it mixed with their sauce made up for it for sure.

I also got a small meat lover pizza to go but had to have a slice before I saved it for the next drive. The pizza is delicious and I would take it over Pizza Hut, little Caesar’s, dominoes, etc any day of the week. Don’t buy from those other places when you can have this pizza.

The service was perfectly timed and well done. The waitress was prompt and gave enough time for making decisions while providing a good recommendation based off of what I was looking for. She also kept my water glass filled which is small but what I consider a testament to the service (many other places I find overlook this small detail).

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have both eaten at Caesars place and ordered to go. The service has always been good and the panzerottis are fantastic. I will certainly order from here again, not the best resteraunt though for dine in.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

After reading the panzerotti reviews we had to order them. Baked is the way to go & the medium size was fine. The veggies inside were sparse to say the least & i don't think the bacon was real. The sauce is quite tart and acidy....totally disappointed....staff was very nice!

2  Thank bergdorfblond