“Worth the wait...great food”
Review of Tony & Adam's

Tony & Adam's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony & Adam's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 311 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Truly a great experience. Food was mouth watering and memorable indeed. The staff friendly and welcoming. Good Drink and Great food.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We came here for my mom’s birthday as we were craving prime rib. The location is easy to find, lots of street parking, but can looked closed with the broken glass on the door and minimal light (my only negative point).
We started with Risotto Balls appetizer. It was flavourful, moist and ideal to share with 6 on the plate.
For the main we both had the 6oz prime rib dinner. Mom had the starter Caesar salad that was loaded with bacon, prime rib cooked medium and garlic mashed potatoes. I had the cream of mushroom starter soup that tasted made from scratch, prime rib cooked medium rare and twice baked potato. There were a nice portion of properly cooked vegetables and a very large Yorkshire pudding. We are both very selective in our prime rib and were not disappointed! No knife needed as it melts like butter.
For dessert we managed to devour the Irish Cream gelato (from Prime Gelato- another great local business)
Our server was attentive and very knowledgeable of the menu - we were shocked to learn she had only been working here for two weeks!!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My sister and I went for dinner on a Friday evening.The place was packed.We got service right away.Our server was excellent.We knew the food would take a little longer than usual we just enjoyed a craft beer and were able to visit. It was totally worth the wait,the signature burger was so juicy and tasty, the fries were served hot,just the way I like them. I would find at Tony and Adams on my next visit to Canada.A fun place to eat.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We left it to my parents to decide where to go for our anniversary dinner and they chose Tony & Adam's. Great choice. Nice atmosphere, seemed to be a lot of people enjoying themselves. The food was fantastic! And the portions were well sized (see big). Lovely service and we all had a good time. One miss, my mother did mention the fact that it was our anniversary and they neglected to recognize it...not that we were looking for a cupcake with a candle or anything, but.... Other than that, excellent time.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Great food. Great bar. Awesome selection of both drinks and bar. Good place to socialize and hang out as well as get great food.