“Good Lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I had lunch here during my business trip. I am vegetarian, they offered my lots of option in veg, which is rare in Canada. I liked their food quality and test.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe I waited so long to try this place! The appetizer and entree I got were both phenomenal and for a good price. This will be my new go to restaurant. Can’t wait to try new things on the menu!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Food is excellent, it's great to have this option in the city. Reasonable price and beautiful food! I recommend it for your craving for spicy food.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My partner and I go to TK a couple times a week, and usually it's 5/5 but sometimes it's more like 2/5 - depending on the service. We always get the same thing which might sound boring but really it's why we keep going back. However, we like it HOT and about 50% of the time it comes out HOT. It's as if somewhere between us ordering and the kitchen making the meal it's been downplayed from extra-extra hot to somewhat-medium-hot. My partner often has to ask for additional spice after the meal has already come out. If we order something hot, we know what we're getting into, we'd prefer if the order comes out the way it is requested! So please TK - let your customers eat their food HOT.

1  Thank KS2964
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We went around 630 pm and had to wait approximately 20 mins for a table. The place was packed & it is quite noisy. The table in front of the door is where we were seated~freezing!!! Our waitress was extremely disorganized & confused but eventually got it right. Spring rolls were excellent, a few orders of pad thai & a kgang dang that was so hot it was impossible to eat. The waitress was kind enough to remove it from the bill. A great evening & meal