All reviewshot breakfastbreakfast staffroom was spacious and cleanclose to the airportkakabeka fallssliding doorground floorfridge and microwavelocated closethunder bay airportlots of parkingyogurteasy accessfront desk staffwould stay here againgreat place to staynaxos
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I have been to this comfort inn in thunder bay now for the 12th time. I usually stay here because the beds are great and the service is wonderful. Breakfast is what I need to get the day started and is very enjoyable. will stay again come September when I make my yearly trip up north

Room Tip: beds are very comfortable and shower was wonderful
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Betty K
cn307, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thanks for the great comments regarding your stay at the Thunder Bay Comfort Inn. We certainly appreciate it and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I am giving this hotel a poor rating because, although the rooms were quite nice, the door on the side of the building needs a step down added so that accidents like my elderly mother's don't happen again. There is a big drop at the door and she completely missed the big step down and fell and hit her head. Overall, nice rooms and comfy beds just be careful if you exit on the side of the building.

Room Tip: Nice rooms, comfy beds. Nice to have a universal computer for everyone's use in the lobby.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tbaytraveller_9, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

I am sorry to hear that your elderly mother missed the step when exiting our building. I certainly would have appreciated the opportunity to speak with you personally. I do appreciate that you have indicated you otherwise enjoyed our hospitality during your recent visit with us.
Best regards,
Sherri Locke

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This is a decent low cost hotel with breakfast and a fair value for a family. I found the breakfast to be disappointing and the coffee to be very weak. overall, however, it is well situated in the city and easy access to everything.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
cn307, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Thunder Bay Comfort Inn. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with our complimentary hot breakfast. It is through guest comments that we are able to correct any issues and ensure future guest satisfaction. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Refrigerator had stuff spilled in bottom and had not been cleaned. Had to wait when we first got there as no one was at the desk and no bell. Outside doors were not opening with key.
Disappointed with this Comfort Inn as we have had excellent service from others.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
cn307, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Thunder Bay Comfort Inn. We certainly appreciate it. I would like to apologize for the food spilled in the bottom of your fridge and have discussed this with our Housekeeping Department so this does not recur. I'm sorry for the inconvenience with our door lock, we are currently waiting for parts to fix it. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again, so you can experience the superior guest service and satisfaction we have to offer.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Seemed to be a well run motel. People were friendly and helpful. Arrived late at breakfast room which. Was just about closed but woman in charge went well out of her way to make sure we had a good breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wshurt
tbaytraveller_9, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you for the kind review. It is always a pleasure to know our guests have enjoyed their visits with us. We hope to welcome you again.
Best regards,