All reviews hot tub small mall front desk staff hotel guests stay there again decent hotel business trip beds were very comfortable convenient location parking lot clean hotel holiday inn rainbow housekeeping
Reviewed 11 November 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Front Desk M, Manager at Radisson Hotel Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Reviewed 5 November 2015

I stayed here for business for 3 nights and thought this was a great hotel. The rooms were modern, clean and the bed was very comfortable. I had some great sleeps in this hotel. I also found the house keeping did a wonderful job and always went a little beyond. (E.g. Arranged all my toiletries nicely on a facecloth to keep them off the vanity.)

The hotel was attached to a mall which was nice if you needed to pick up a quick item(although don't expect to do any major shopping here). Lots of restaurants close too.

While I didn't get to go swimming, the pool looked amazing!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Front Desk M, Manager at Radisson Hotel Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Dear Janunder,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope that your travels bring you back to the Radisson Hotel Sudbury.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Wow! Absolutely fantastic staff!! The hotel was not wheelchair accessible through the mall, trying to go from the parking lot was impossible to due to construction so he ended up not staying. But the staff were fantastic, especially Lindsay! She really did go above and beyond to try to make our stay fantastic.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Front Desk M, Manager at Radisson Hotel Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015

Dear Sam,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, even though there were a few obstacles. We appreciate your staff comments and I will be sure to share them with Lindsay.

We hope your travels bring you back to the Radisson Hotel Sudbury.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Stayed at the Radisson for 2 nights while on business in Sudbury (Friday and Saturday). Unfortunately I had to stay here during Halloween which was probably a big mistake due to the noise level and primitive hotel guests. Love it when they use the latch on the door as a door stop. There are few sounds more pleasant than metal banging on metal when a door slams shut.

If I could recommend a few items to this hotel, number one would be to have security/staff walk around OFTEN during peak nights to ensure that hotel guests enjoy a good nights rest and not have to listen to those party goers who save their welfare $$ to stay one night per year in a hotel.
Or simply take a few moments and place business travelers in a separate area/floor, away from the riff raff. It's a simple question the front desk can ask.

The Friday night was perfect. I'd recommend a bit more personality to the gentlemen at the front desk who checked me in on the Friday, but the room was quiet even though it was near the elevators (#203). Internet was good, room was comfortable and worth the price paid.
Not so much the following evening. I didn't realize that there were places in Sudbury open that delivered pizza and subs at 4:50am in the morning. As was my experience with the people staying in the room next to me.

One thing I definitely would recommend though is the restaurant. Staff is courteous and if you can have the red bearded chef prepare your meal, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Stayed in 203 and was fairly quiet. Depends on who's staying next to you.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is very much appreciated. I will share your comments with our team, as you make some valid points. I am glad that you enjoyed the food in Pesto's and we hope your travels bring you back to the Radisson Hotel Sudbury.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Front Desk M, Manager at Radisson Hotel Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015