All reviews room was clean waffles parking lot is cigarette smoke big box stores stayed for one night housekeeping staff long drive coffee maker sleepover pillows renovation pets cereal
Reviewed 11 April 2018

PROS
The room was clean. There were 4 pillows on bed to choose from; the bed was comfortable but seemed short. The room has a fridge, coffee maker small 4cup,
microwave, blackout curtains, nightlight, hairdryer, breakfast & all day coffee.
Hotel was close to restaurants milestones, mic whiskey pub, boston pizza, harveys at home depot and a & w. Close to shopping and transit stops nearby.

CONS
The doors were noisy- remedied with white noise ap and ear buds.

Thank you for the efforts at this hotel to make it a good stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
LisaWhite1970, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for submitting feed back in regards to your stay here with us at the Comfort Inn East. We adore that you loved your stay with us. I will share all your positive feed back with our team as they take great pride in our hotel.

Our location is very convenient and has some fantastic restaurants and shopping near by.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We loved the Grd Flr rooms with the ease of access to vehicle right outside the patio door to take stuff in or out. Rooms were bit small compared to other Comfort Inns we've stayed in throughout Canada or U.S. though clean n tidy.

Hot breakfast with eggs (they mixed it with bacon one day which the lady ensured didn't happen the next day).

The rooms had refrigerator and microwave which was very helpful with warming food etc for kids.

Room Tip: Prefer Ground Floor with direct access to vehicle!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
LisaWhite1970, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for submitting feed back in regards to your stay here with us at the Comfort Inn East. Please let me first apologize for the tardy response as I missed this review. I want to thank you for your business and your valued feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our guests stay and we love when we are challenged by the comments. The ground floor rooms, I agree, are very convenient and our guests favorite.

We love that you noticed our breakfast is never the same from day to day! We work hard on creating a unique menu for our guests.

Thank you again, and we look forward to your next visit.

Lisa

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the comfort inn while in sudbury for an event last night. Throughly enjoyed my stay. Place smells really clean when you walk in. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Could eventually use some updating but everything was really nicely laid out.

Continental breakfast was great. They actually serve 2 different types of eggs and bacon. They also had 2 types of waffles, apples, cereal, yogurts and an assortment of breads.

Wonderful stay and will come back if ever in area.

Also if you have a dog you can pay $50 a dog to have them stay with you. There is a great dog park across the street.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for submitting feed back in regards to your stay here with us at the Comfort Inn East. Please excuse my late response as I missed this review! my apologies! We have introduced many new items to our breakfast this year so it is very nice to know you enjoyed it. The maple donuts are my personal favorite! I want to make sure I clarify that our pet fee is 15.00 per stay, to cover extra cleaning fees. We are continously changing and adapting to our needs of our guest and appreciate your feed back!
We thank you again for your review and look forward to your next visit here with us.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Our room had two double beds and lots of pillows the bed was comfortable upon was spacious for two of us, basic breakfast toast and cereal, fairly quiet location the staff was helpful. Price was average close to restaurants.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
LisaWhite1970, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feed back in regards to your stay here at the Comfort Inn East. We take pride in all we do here and are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here twice. Once in April 2016 and again in September 2017. The hotel is well appointed, fridge, microwave, desk etc. The beds are comfortable and I found the rooms to be clean over all. It's well located and close to everything. Over all the hotel is decent. I did have an issue which unfortunately I can't over look. I reserved connecting rooms only to get to the hotel and discover I in fact didn't get connecting rooms which created an issue for me all three nights/days. Because the hotel was fully booked we were only able to get a connecting room on the final night of three. Thus required checking out of one completely and moving into another, a really pain. Despite the fact I was told the person who took the reservation had made a mistaken ZERO attempt to make things right were offered. At least you get a free dessert when a restaurant messes up a meal. It took me several phone calls and speaking to several different people till one finally agreed with me some compensation was due. Why I had to fight for it and it wasn't just offered is beyond me. The hotel admitted they had made a mistake but wasn't willing to do much about it. In the end the refund me one nights stay. I was satisfied with that but why I had to fight for it was simply a case of poor customer service in MY opinion. Would I stay at this hotel again, yes because it's clean and comfortable but I will most certainly go in hoping for better up front customer service if an issue arises.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
LisaWhite1970, Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for submitting feed back. When I spoke to you the day your arrived in regards to the adjoining room we could not guaratee adjoining rooms in advance due to occupancy levels. We do however try to accomodate special requests to the best of our ability. Our guest service representative thought she could grant the request however she was mistaken (new gsr) and could not get the two rooms adjoining. We were able to move you the next day. We were happy to give you one night stay and apologized whole heartedly. We do try to make everyone happy and grant special requests but sometimes we can not control everything 100%. I hope you did well with your dog show and hope to see you again.