We had a lovely night at the Stone Maiden Inn B&B in Stratford. The hosts, Pat & Kim were warm and the hospitality was excellent. The room that we stayed in was clean, comfortable and cozy. The breakfast in the morning was delicious - homemade scones and scrumptious french toast.
I would recommend the Stone Maiden Inn for any couple looking for a quiet and romantic retreat...and yet, still within walking distance to shops and restaurants in downtown Stratford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1873 Victorian Mansion with 14 guestrooms all with en-suite, antiques set in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Rated at 4.5/5 stars under the Federation of Bed and Breakfast Association of Ontario. Spa services now available. Hot chef prepared gourmet breakfast menu daily included. Park and walk everywhere. Stratford is home to Justin Bieber, the Stratford Festival, and many culinary events... always something to do year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Stone Maiden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Maiden Hotel Stratford
- Stone Maiden Inn Stratford, Ontario