All reviewscookiescappuccino makerraj roombed turned downsilver servicedecorated differentlyeach eveningelegant homecoffee servicefront porchseparate entrancenext yeara wonderful stayfresh fruitcanadian baconlovely poolbreakfast is served
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I don't even like B&Bs!! In fact I usually avoid them at all costs!! This one may just have changed my mind. It is a lovely spot in a quaint little town with world class theatre. When we arrived the owners were out. We were greeted by the housekeeper who clearly loves her job. Our rooms were just beautiful with a great beds and bedding. Each room has a theme. My room had a bathroom across the hall which was a bit tedious but livable for two nights. The owners were friendly and helpful. The house was just gorgeous. The living room has a bar and guests are encouraged to help themselves! There are home baked snacks and a cappuccino maker available at all times. The breakfast is worthy of any gourmet restaurant. There is a salt water pool with a wonderful deck. I had a shower before dinner and the theatre. By the time I got back the towels had all been changed. My bed was turned down and I had a snack next to my bed!! Wow!!!!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We just came back from a 2 night stay in the Stewart house .This place is so unusual because every detail has been taken care of.We were in the regency room which was a suite very comfortable spotless and amazing beds.Marc (the owner) and the rest of the staff were always ready to help.The breakfast on the pool deck was excellent .I have stayed in several bed and breakfasts but never one like this.We will be back next year and hopefully for more nights.Thanks Marc and Mary and everybody else for a lovely stay.Marietta Kalman Buffalo NY

Room Tip: WE stayed in the regency room which is the largest in this inn but I am sure that the other rooms are just fine
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We have just returned from a fabulous one night stay at the Stewart House Inn. We took advantage of the "Celebrity Chef Inn-spired" package which included a cooking class offered by the resident Chef David Pallan and an absolutely delicious 3 course dinner. (Hands down one of the best meals we have EVER eaten!) The Inn was immaculate, luxurious, welcoming and very comfortable. The staff was very accommodating and friendly without being overbearing. My husband took advantage of the salt water pool while I lounged in the beautiful patio/garden area. A scrumptious breakfast in the ballroom followed much welcomed in-room coffee service. All this and only a short walk from the theatre and shopping district of Stratford. We couldn't have asked for a nicer getaway. Thanks to Marc and his superb staff!

2  Thank ValandDaryl
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My wife and I stayed there for our Honeymoon, we were in the "Art Deco" room. The building is very well kept, spotless with fantastic decor. Our host Marc knows the details of making a guest feel comfortable and well cared for, without being overbearing, Ann's breakfasts are to die for.

Do not hesitate to consider staying here, it is truly outstanding.

Room Tip: Plenty of room in the Art Deco Suite for two.
1  Thank jon s
Reviewed 7 May 2012

This was our first trip to Stratford and we felt very fortunate to have been staying at Stewart House Inn. Gorgeous house, charming rooms, amazing breakfast(s) and Marc was a very gracious host. We would never stay anywhere else. Thanks for making our stay so peaceful.

1  Thank Stephanie C