All reviews main building pool and hot tub area free breakfast motel style room rate new section we've stayed would stay again fresh fruit free parking sauna cereal annex treadmill accommodations downtown queen
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel with an amazing pool area! Our kids loved swimming in the pool, great fun.
The rooms are clean and nicely decorated!
The best part was the hot breakfast included with room purchase. The breakfast was very tasty. They had signs posted on the tables that breakfast is complimentary but tips are not included. The service for breakfast was friendly and a nice added touch.
My only issue wasn't even at the fault of staff. There was at least one hockey team staying the same night as us & kids were running the hallways well after midnight. The hotel staff can't act as parents.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Trevor C
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Charming little place. Furniture and floors were clean. Nice decor, in the room. I was disappointed there wasn't a microwave. The pool was an indoor pool but didn't feel like it was heated and the hot tub jets didn't work very well. I stayed 5 nights. Luckily I didn't have loud neighbors but I was told it was very loud in a different area of the hotel, from another guest. I haven't yet had the continental breakfast yet, as I am gone very early in the morning. It says it has a restaurant but it's not open when I'm here in the evening.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Margaret E
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This is the 2nd time we've stayed at the Festival Inn. Great value for a family stay. The only suggestion I would make is if they could boost the wifi signal at the 400 series rooms. We stayed in # 427 and it was very difficult to get a consistent wifi signal there. Other than that we very much enjoyed our stay, and would come again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gregreuv
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Never stayed here before, and was pleasantly surprised. I stayed in the Courtyard (read: motel) section, and the room was lovely: very clean, very well-appointed and the bathroom was really nice. Breakfast was quite good and filling. All of the staff were wonderful and accommodating, and we kind enough to address my requests courteously and promptly. My only "complaint" is that the chairs in the room were all table chairs - an arm chair to relax and lounge in would not be amiss (but this is completely minor). I will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: The Courtyard rooms were nice.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Shawnwise
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This hotel has been around for a long time. Upgrades have been done but there are signs that some original details have been left (like the stucco ceilings). The beds definitely need to be replaced and they need to ditch the wooden base the beds sit on in favour of a proper bed frame. The hotel is clean and they seem to be adequately staffed with housekeeping. I am glad we had a room in the main building rather than one of the separate buildings. The restaurant seems to only be open for breakfast which seems a bit of a waste. The pool and hot tub area looked clean. There is a tiny exercise room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main building unless you want to be walking through the parking lot to get there. Not very pleasant in nasty weather.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends