“Hail Veggie Poutine!”
Review of Smoke's Poutinerie

Smoke's Poutinerie
Ranked #132 of 480 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Having frequented the original location in Toronto, it's great we have a Smoke's in downtown St. Kitt's. I love their snack size veggie poutine. Be hungry. It's rich, fresh and delicious....

1  Thank Angie B

Reviewed 5 December 2016

When this restaurant first opened my husband and I were very excited to try them out. I mean, who doesn't like poutine?
Unfortunately for me, I had an under cooked pork poutine that has made me a bit squeamish about ordering from there again. Maybe one day, but not any time soon.

1  Thank Krystyne T
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Very good food lots of selection close to downtown
quick service open late no room to sit it is takeout

Reviewed 31 August 2016

They are open late, the poutine is great and they have vegetarian gravy.

Enough said.

Go eat there tonight.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Never tried poutine until now, and it did not disappoint. Cheap eats, just had the standard, medium-sized. I needed two forks, since the cheese curds get a bit ooey-gooey after a few minutes.

1  Thank Steve B