“Meatballs! Meatballs! Meatballs!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The meatballs at Antipasto's are fantastic! I come several times a year from just west of Toronto to bring home dozens to share with my friends and family! Last time I purchased a dozen cannoli, again amazing! Outstanding store with a wonderful staff!

Nat G, Manager at Antipastos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Thank you for your kind words, It is always great to hear someone had such a wonderful experience. Hope you visit us again when you are in town.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Ordered the $27.99 pasta and meatball lunch for about 6 people. includes 9 meatballs (1.5 inch diameter), penne, tossed green salad with bottle of dressing and four dinner rolls. Food was great but 3 more meatballs would make sense and then add a buck to the price, but that's just me.

Nat G, Manager at Antipastos, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We have found that the tray fits the perfect amount of pasta with the 9 meatballs. If we were to add anymore then you wouldn't have enough pasta for the meal. Lots of people will order extra meatballs, as you can order any amount you want.
We are glad you enjoyed the food and hope you will order again with us.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Just wanted to thank the manager for the awesome service! I was there on Saturday to pick up just a couple of items for Thanksgiving dinner and the cashier forgot to give me one of two bags...when I got home I panicked and called the store and expressed my disappointment. The manager calmed me down and offered to deliver my items to my home! She did that within 1/2 hour....a service I did not expect on a busy weekend. Thanks so much for correcting a wrong! It was very much appreciated!

Nat G, Manager at Antipastos, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Thank you very much for your review. We strive on excellent customer service, along with great food. I am glad you received all your items and hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Was told about this place by friends and finally decided to visit. Was impressed with the service from the staff and they have a good hot plate selection. Prices are on par with most other places who offer similar products. During my visit, I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the entire facility, the store, the food area and even the outside parking area. Finally, they had one of the best espresso i have tasted in the Niagara Region. Going back soon.

Nat G, Manager at Antipastos, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Thank you very much, we are happy that you enjoyed your experience at Antipastos. We have been working very hard at refreshing the store, both inside and out. We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

What happened...This is 3 times now and I felt the need to post this. Your gnocchi dinner use to be awesome...last 3 times now it has been crap. This time was the worst. God forbid you order it delivered. It was always bad for delivery from day one but there food was good. Dom you have let your place go to hell in a hand basket.
Honestly I kept going back hoping it was good like before but no more. I'm tired of overpaying for crap and it's to bad because they're aren't many places left in St.catharines that's any good anymore. Sad...never again

1  Thank REDONION14
Nat G, Manager at Antipastos, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

I am very sorry to hear you have had a bad experience here with our gnocchi. If you would please call us at the store, we would like to discuss this further with you. We use our gnocchi in the hot table and catering and haven't had any other complaints. Please call 905-641-5211 ext 231, thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.