“Mediocre, Dirty and Very Expensive!”

Lock Street Brewing Company
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Let me start off by saying that they have such a beautiful spot here with so much potential. Two levels, a second level patio, a beer garden - could be lovely. However, it is very dirty!! The outside back garden has garbage and random furniture that's no longer being used, just thrown in the corners. There's spilt food and drinks all over the outdoor tables that the amount of ants everywhere is outrageous - but the icing on the cake was, there's a huge window looking right into the brewery and the amount of dust layered onto the brewing equipment is actually disgusting! Either clean that up or invest in a window covering, please. The beer is mediocre and at a whopping $8 for 12oz - we will never return.

1  Thank Rylin040316

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Great spot to hang out and relax, beer is great, food is good, staff is super helpful. Upstairs they have board games and comfortable seating for you to sit and relax with even your kids and play a game. It’s one of my favourite spots and believe it or not my kids love it too. I think this place has set the bar high and helped to make a micro brewery a fun place for families. It reminds me of an awesome place I went to in prince Edward county called “parsons brewery” we need more places like this! Oh and they bit only allow but promote you to bring your dog so it’s truly a family experience if you wish

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The owners did a great job of converting the old Lion Tavern into a brewery and place to drink and socialize. It's nice to be able to sit up on the balcony and the biergarten is beautiful and spacious. The beer is good, I especially like the radlers that feature a flavour of the month. I can't get over the prices though - far too much for what you're getting. And please, let's not pretend that what you call a pint is really a pint. If you're going to serve a pint or half-pint, make sure that's what you're giving your customers. People don't like to be "fooled", even if the glasses are really pretty.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

My wife and I really love trying new breweries so we drove up from Buffalo. The beers we had we excellent, we both really enjoyed them. Staff was very helpful and attentive. We sat on the porch drinking our beers, eating some solid food on a beautiful summer afternoon. We would definitely go back and try some more of their beers. Industrial pale ale was my favorite.