“Not what I expected!”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Servers were excellent but sorry Solo my dinner was not good! Mentioned to server, she did ask if I wanted anything else but after being put off i had no appetite left. Too much oil, butter on the vegetables. Only cremimi mushrooms are not wild mushrooms, the chicken had a strange mushy texture, only good part was the garlic mash and mushroom sauce. The roasted garlic served in the bread basket was a great touch.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My wife and I had dinner their after taking the Agawa train tour. The food was very good. I had the Linguine Pescatore which had a good amount and variety of seafood and my wife had the pasta with bolognese sauce. Atmosphere was nice, service was good, and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I love the lunch menu and stop in frequently for a quick bite, I enjoy dinner as well, the service is good and staff very friendly. Their prices are reasonable. They also serve a very good pizza that is made in front of you

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I have been to Solo numerous times while in town on business and have never been disappointed, hands down my favourite spot in the Soo. I’ve never had a bad meal, but I particularly love the arugula & prosciutto pizza, the gnocchi, and seafood pasta. And the appetizer bread with roasted garlic! You can’t go wrong.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Its a pretty large place. Food and service is good. Atmosphere is average. Prices are reasonable. Good for a no non sense dinner.