“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We were staying at a local hotel and didn't feel like going out, so we ordered delivery. They were really busy so it took a while to get our food, but when we did, we were not disappointed. Everything was sooo good. We had ordered bruschetta linguine, a pepperoni pizza and a chicken parmigian pizza. The noodles are homemade and they just melted in my mouth, they were so tender. And the bread that came with my meal were homemade, so good. Both pizzas were delicious, cold for breakfast they were still good.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My favourite Italian restaurant in town! The food is fantastic! Love the sauce and meatballs to take out. The chicken parmesan and pizza are the best in town!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best if not the best restaurants in the Sault. You won't be disappointed. Feels like home cooking! Service outstanding!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We tried this restaurant in February of 2016. The restaurant was busy with both take out and eat in. The portions were big and looked great however I didn't like the cheese they used on the Pizza and Panzerotti's. It appears to do well but in my opinion Fratelli's pizza and food is so much better.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Aurora's has been a long favorite for Italian food and pizza in this city. While visiting, I took my kids there for dinner and was pleased to have a nice meal with the flavors of my childhood. I had the pasta, chicken and rib special and wasn't disappointed.

I also had occasion to order pizza on a different occasion and it was as I remembered and was again delighted.

Although this west end location was a first for me, the flavors were the same. The location itself is small and gets quite busy at 5. Consider making a reservation. Also, this is not a great location for disabled people as it is small and the restrooms are in the basement with only stair access.