“Good Thai food ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner here a couple nights when we stayed over to do the Agawa Canyon train ride. The food is very reasonable and the portion sizes pretty decent. The noodles and rice dishes were all very good. The first day I had also ordered the green curry with chicken and while it tasted good I was a little disappointed at how watery it was and it appeared to have green food colouring as the chicken was also green in colour. I had also ordered the coconut rice which wasn't what I expected (those used to Thai restaurants in Toronto... You are better off ordering the steamed white rice instead of the coconut rice). It was all still pretty tasty though which is why we went back again the next day.

Advice to tourists in the area. Call ahead of time especially during the weekend in the summer/fall season as they can get very packed and very busy for both dine in a take out. You can even call in your order ahead of time for a sit down reservation and it will be ready when you get there.

1  Thank AnoshkaG

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Our friends had eaten here several years ago and we're delighted that it was still open. The food was delicious. One person had the Chicken Pau which was very tasty and beautifully presented. Two had the Pad Thai with steamed rice. Such a colourful dish and spicy in a pleasant way. The vegetable fried rice was outstanding. Service was professional and friendly. Traditional decor, clean and cozy. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We enjoyed a variety of fresh dishes as advised by our wait person. Atmosphere was casual and cozy. There was one table for 6-8 people. The remainder seated 2-4.. Not suitable for large groups.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I will never recommend this restaurant unless you love the rude and terrible service. Food quality is below average. Service between I guess the Sister and Brother in the dining room is the worst if there is no other word to describe. I asked for tamarind sauce on the side for my entre. Brother forgot, Sister kept arguing that how I dare to order any side from the standard recipe. It reached a point where they ignored our request to the cheque and only when the girl realized that I will actually walk out, the cheque came. A horrible - horrible place to go.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the tastiest green curry I've ever had !!! The food far out performes the size of the restaurant .. friendly staff and excelent food !!