“Always great.”

Canton
Ranked #152 of 224 Restaurants in Sarnia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I came for dinner with my son. Friendly hostess very attentive. A lot of selections freshly prepared. We love to come here ! Will be back soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered delivery which was free in Sarnia. The food arrived within the time frame given by the very friendly person who took my order over the phone.
The food was not great. One of my chicken balls was undercooked and doughy (the chicken inside was precooked, the chicken soo guy was sent with the “gravy” already on it and I use the term “gravy” loosely, so it was not crispy as it should be. There was an odd taste to the chop suey and the dried wontons were not wontons they were just strips of wonton. There was a lot of chicken in the fried rice and chop suey. The sweet and sour sauce also has a strange taste. Overall I was not impressed and will not order here again. Still on the search for good Chinese food in Sarnia.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I'm going to start out saying I wanted to give a good review, but

We called at 2:10 in the afternoon to find out what their hours were for that evening being Christmas eve, we were told 4-10 PM. They insisted we give them the order at that time so they could plan accordingly. We requested 7pm delivery, the said no 7:15 we asked twice for 7pm. We ordered a dinner for 5 as we were having guests, and again we confirm 7:15pm delivery.

Our guests arrived at 7 and by 7:40pm we still didn't have our order. We called, they said they had just packaged it up and oddly stated twice it was piping hot.

It is a 6 minute drive for the restaurant to our house, the food arrived at 8:15pm. I will grant the roads and weather were terrible that evening. However that's 35 minutes.

The food was cold when it arrived, we served it out and then microwaved each plate.

For just shy of $70 that does not meet my expectations, when we ordered 5 hours in advance of the delivery time they offered and agreed to.

The food was good, would have been a 3 rating if it was hot on arrival, and overall would have been a 4 rating if hot and arrived on time.

I called and told the manager I was disappointed, she said she was sorry.

Now you know my experience and how I arrived at my rating. You can decide if you want to try them.

1  Thank WorkTraveller_Farmer
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I done a takeout order of BBQ Pork fried rice. and won ton soup. When I got home the the BBQ pork was nothing but fat. Should have ordered BBQ FAT fried rice. and even the soup had all fat no meat. Come on guys smarten up. I will not be ordering from there again. It used to be really great food not its awefull.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Location: The physical location is quite good, on a bus route, across from the mall, easy to get too, good signage.

Decor/atmosphere: The decor was extremely dated and very little character in my opinion.

Service: The staff/owner was lovely, very friendly and helpful.

Food: The hot food was ok for the money but certainly nothing spectacular. As far as the deserts go, the ice cream was quite nice but the cookies and other stuff all tasted like something straight out of a box.

Value: All things considered, the price was actually quite reasonable but I am a person who values food quality over price so I don’t think I will be back.