“Great staff ”
Review of One Eighty

One Eighty
Ranked #54 of 332 Restaurants in Peterborough
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I have been going to 180 since it opened. The food has been very generous portions and well plated. Nachos are huge! The meat is fantastic. Love the steak sandwich! Probably have had everything on the menu. The patio is a fun spot to sit in the summertime. In the fall and winter it's great to go down and watch one of the many screens of TV they have running for sports. We use to go in weekly to bi-weekly but something has changed with the cooking and we haven't been impressed. The nachos are not the same! They lack the cheese lately, have come out burnt twice and we were charged $3 per salsa and sour cream each for 3 people!! That was an extra $12 we weren't expecting in nachos! The salads have got smaller as well. The girls waiting tables are amazing love Laura and Courtney! They are sweet and friendly. We have heard others say the same about the food and I hope it's only a glitch they are going through.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

An imaginative chef is what makes this establishment an excellent place to eat or snack. From chicken wings to AAA beef this place is just great.

1  Thank wjenkins777
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Well it's like most places. Start off great then start cutting costs.

Now I don't know if it's the cooks or management but the food has taken a turn for the worst. Was not my idea to go there (as you can most likely surmise) so take a chance and hope for the best.

Bad idea. And cook your own stake! If I wanted to do that I'd stay home! Give me a break. 1/2 price apps on Friday? Doesn't matter if they aren't very good.

I will try never to go back and you shouldn't go there.

Cheers

1  Thank atti2ud
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Few girlfriends together for fun lunch. EXcellent service - efficient, friendly and attentive. Best white sangria we have had. Mix up in fry order resolved without me even mentioning it. Parking sufficient in municipal lot but move quick to get your parking ticket before parking control gets to your car. Great restaurant!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Everytime I have been there I have had great service and food.
The steaks are awesome- you cook them yourself on a sizzling stone!
The apps are good as well
I have ordered chicken 3 times from there and I find it very dry so I never order it anymore.