“Relaxing Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Restaurant with tables outdoors next to street, and also inside tables. Food is ample, good and reasonable. Brewery has its own craft beers and ale. Nice atmosphere sitting outside next to street. Only problem is the street people who sometimes make a nuisance of themselves.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great food, restaurant is attached to Hot Belly's. Really great food -- they offer half fries and half salad as a side to your meal and I LOVE this!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Menu has changed slightly since we last visited a few years back, neat new items. I had the Maple wings which a dry with heat. If you like them wet then not for you however for me they were meaty and quite tasty. Beer is fresh from the Old Stone Brewery next door with lots of selections. Cayenne Butter Chicken was the pick for my partner and she thought it quite tasty but it has a real kick so be warned
Try to grab a place by the patio it is cool but covered so you stay dry. Service was quick and friendly if you want to just sip a beer before making up your mind they will leave U alone till you are ready.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This restaurant has an extensive regular menu and a nice, comfortable terrace. I came because I have celiac disease and I'd read that they have gluten-free options, which is true to an extent, they have a very limited gluten-free menu. Although I didn't have many choices, the salad I had was good and the server was knowledgeable about the gluten-free choices. If you have celiac, you won't get may options here, but the ones you have are safe.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and the food here was very good. Service was friendly and the prices were reasonable. Overall this place was nice and I would go back, but it didn't knock my socks off.