“Very Good Lunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Had lunch at this Red Lobster and even though I have not been there before the quality is just the same as all the other Red Lobsters I have been to. All very good.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I am not a seafood lover but my husband is so I cave and go with him once in a while. The biscuits are a big hit with the kids and I always enjoy the fish special with asparagus. My husband always orders the lobster and shrimp combo. If you fry shrimp and drown it in butter he is a happy man.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We were a group of 3 seniors. We were seated and the server proceeded to open the menu and "explain" it to us. We have eaten at Red Lobster before. This "menu speech" is a new development and all 3 of us don't like it. We waited patiently while the server "just did their job" and went over 9 pages of menu. I have no complaint about the server. 15 minutes later at the table behind us....the "menu explanation speech began again, interrupting our conversation as it has to spoken loudly and clearly. By the time we left the restaurant we were subject to 5 perfect renditions of the menu explanation. Word for word exactly the same.
If you actually hire robots to serve I would have no complaint, but you have some very capable staff at Red Lobster who are friendly in their own unique way. I want that!!.
I do hope this policy is dumped. It ruined my visit and I will not forget it.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Food was excellent, I had The Rock Lobster Tail and a ceasar salad and the biscuits which everyone loves. The service was great, we had two servers for a table of 9.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We asked our host to recommend a restaurant and she said Red Lobster. We did not book but were immediately shown to a table by very welcoming staff. While looking through the menu we were asked if we would like to order drinks and 'biscuits ' were brought to the table. ( these are a very light savoury scone), it took us several minutes to decide from a very full menu. Two of us started with New England clam chowder, it was delicious, we then opted for the ultimate platter that included lobster tail, snow crab claws, shrimp in bread crumbs and shrimp in garlic butter served with a side of choice and dips. Later we realised there should have been a rice pilaf too. But this was not missed! We were also served a Cesar salad. Our companions both ordered roast salmon, it came with two generous portions on each plate, broccoli and choice of potatoes and a side of coleslaw. The soft drink ordered was refilled with out asking. It was a very enjoyable experience.