“Always incredible. ”
Review of Natas Cafe

Natas Cafe
Ranked #65 of 325 Restaurants in Peterborough
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, service and coffee always. I love coming to natas and bringing in my clients for meetings.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I never eat for breakfast but had a meeting and had not eaten. I was delighted with my meal and friendly service.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

We have been going to Nata's for years, mostly because the coffee is good. The place itself is rundown and a bit grungy, but we figured it didn't matter if you're just grabbing a quick coffee and breakfast sandwich. But today we were told they are now charging $0.70 for lactose free milk .... yes, you want a tablespoon of milk for your coffee and they charge $0.70! Even if you are having a latte that would be ridiculous given the difference between 2l of regular milk vs lactose-free is about a dollar. Last time for us.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Best coffee in town...they have a new coffee machine and the 'Big' Americano is heaven. Great food...muffins fresh and still warm if you get early enough...

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I ordered a drip coffee over an espresso and the "gentleman" serving me rudely said "this isn't Tim Hortons". I was shocked! The fact that I am standing in the establishment, should indicate that I chose an independent coffee shop over a corporate one.

My croissant was lovely, at least. Due to the rude service and other great independent options nearby, I won't be back.

1  Thank lessismoreTO