“Best Pizza I Have Had”

Ranked #65 of 337 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: USD 3 - USD 23
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Delicious hand made pizza, Fresh Ingredients, pizza dough made from scratch daily. Eat in, pickup or delivery available! We have debit/credit at the door!
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Been eating this pizza for years, even before it's new location in Peterborough and in Norwood. I will never eat pizza anywhere else. They are always done perfectly and the mozzarella cheese is superior to any I have tasted. I have tried a number of their different types, but my favorite is the Hawaiian. I do recommend the BBQ Chicken as well as the Cheeseburger pizzas. You can also get wings - both regular and boneless. They have Caesar salad and a really yummy Garlic Cheesebread. Check out their full menu on their website at gottahavvapizza.com

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Popped in here one snowy night for a pizza. We don’t live in Peterborough so it was just a chance visit. Lucky for us that we picked the best place for pizza in town! We’ll go back there again, for sure!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I have heard so many people raving about Gotta Havva Pizza, and with the shortage of truly wonderful pizza establishments in town, we decided we'd try it, and ordered an extra large Mediterranean pizza (with spinach, black olives, feta cheese, red onion, and tomato.

Waiting was a bit excruciating.....a top 40 radio station competing with a rumbling noise that sounded like some kind of game being played.

We were told about 10 minutes, and that's about what it took....which was fine!

It was Monday and they have a $5 discount for large and extra large pizzas, and looking at our bill afterward it was pretty confusing.....and it looked like we'd been overcharged. In checking it out we were told there was a price increase so the prices on the menus weren't correct. No problem with that, as the price (with the discount) is still pretty reasonable; but it would have been nice to have been told that when we were handed the menus....or even afterward.

The pizza? It was ok. Dough is a bit 'doughy', the feta cheese and the touch of mozzarella was fine and fresh.........but boy, did they skimp on the ingredients. And that spinach......I know it wilts when you cook it, but this was actually brown.

But yes, its certainly better than those pizza pizza or 2 in one pizzas, but not as good as pizza hut (which really isn't exactly a 'gourmet' pizza) or Jim's pizzeria.

Probably won't be back.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

This purchase was a last minute decision AND won't be our last . We have never had the pleasure of eating a pizza from this establishment till today. We walked in and were greeted right away from the staff. I had no idea exactly what we wanted but felt like a pizza and after conversing with the staff on my choices our decision was made up . The pizza was made in front of us from very fresh looking ingredients. Restaurant was clean and seating available if you wanted to eat in. Before we knew it our order was ready. Fast , Friendly service indeed. The Pizza was amazingly good and very tasty. Probably the best flavorful pizza in a long time. We were told to have a great night and see us again as we walked out! YOU CAN COUNT ON IT after consuming your pizza tonight. Love the personal touch. Something other businesses need to learn. Thank you for a great last minute dinner. Well worth the stop in the wintery driving conditions.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Staff is super helpful, pizza is the best!
I eat here every time we are in town, and was able to send my dad a birthday pizza from across the country with the help of the staff!