“Disappointing.....I don't understand the hype!”
Review of Gotta Havva Pizza

Gotta Havva Pizza
Ranked #65 of 340 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: USD 3 - USD 23
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Delicious hand made pizza, Fresh Ingredients, pizza dough made from scratch daily. Eat in, pickup or delivery available! We have debit/credit at the door!
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I have heard so many people raving about Gotta Havva Pizza, and with the shortage of truly wonderful pizza establishments in town, we decided we'd try it, and ordered an extra large Mediterranean pizza (with spinach, black olives, feta cheese, red onion, and tomato.

Waiting was a bit excruciating.....a top 40 radio station competing with a rumbling noise that sounded like some kind of game being played.

We were told about 10 minutes, and that's about what it took....which was fine!

It was Monday and they have a $5 discount for large and extra large pizzas, and looking at our bill afterward it was pretty confusing.....and it looked like we'd been overcharged. In checking it out we were told there was a price increase so the prices on the menus weren't correct. No problem with that, as the price (with the discount) is still pretty reasonable; but it would have been nice to have been told that when we were handed the menus....or even afterward.

The pizza? It was ok. Dough is a bit 'doughy', the feta cheese and the touch of mozzarella was fine and fresh.........but boy, did they skimp on the ingredients. And that spinach......I know it wilts when you cook it, but this was actually brown.

But yes, its certainly better than those pizza pizza or 2 in one pizzas, but not as good as pizza hut (which really isn't exactly a 'gourmet' pizza) or Jim's pizzeria.

Probably won't be back.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

This purchase was a last minute decision AND won't be our last . We have never had the pleasure of eating a pizza from this establishment till today. We walked in and were greeted right away from the staff. I had no idea exactly what we wanted but felt like a pizza and after conversing with the staff on my choices our decision was made up . The pizza was made in front of us from very fresh looking ingredients. Restaurant was clean and seating available if you wanted to eat in. Before we knew it our order was ready. Fast , Friendly service indeed. The Pizza was amazingly good and very tasty. Probably the best flavorful pizza in a long time. We were told to have a great night and see us again as we walked out! YOU CAN COUNT ON IT after consuming your pizza tonight. Love the personal touch. Something other businesses need to learn. Thank you for a great last minute dinner. Well worth the stop in the wintery driving conditions.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Staff is super helpful, pizza is the best!
I eat here every time we are in town, and was able to send my dad a birthday pizza from across the country with the help of the staff!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

the topping were good, the crust like damp cardboard. I have never had a pizza crust this bad!! you had to chew it, like shoe leather.

GottaHavvaPizza, Owner at Gotta Havva Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Hi Gilligan,

This does not sound like the experience we consistently offer our customers. We make our dough fresh multiple times a day. Please get in touch with me so I can buy you dinner to show you that this is not the way we do business.

Chris
Owner
Gotta Havva Pizza
705-750-5050

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Chris the owner supports our team Electric city. I love there Pizza Chris W our coach has ordered from them before I was like mouth drooling so decided to buy from them for now on. I have seen comments on Face book saying nasty stuff about there pizza and a pic of store bought pizza I had a good lol on it . Anyhow 100% thank full for his service. I ordered Pizza 10-15-17 Thanks again for the business and support: