“Good Calzone, good service”
Review of Gotta Havva Pizza

Gotta Havva Pizza
Ranked #63 of 331 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: USD 3 - USD 23
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Delicious hand made pizza, Fresh Ingredients, pizza dough made from scratch daily. Eat in, pickup or delivery available! We have debit/credit at the door!
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

In Peterborough on business and looked for something quick not too far from my hotel. The phone service was very good, the person taking my order ensured she had it correct- professional & efficient.

I ordered the three topping calzone with veggie toppings and it was very good, not stingy with the toppings - all of the ingredients were very fresh, including the sauce & crust.

I would definitely return when in town.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

On a Saturday evening 40 minutes before closing we decided to try the new pizza place in town. This was no mistake! The experience from order to eating was the most enjoyable. The pizza was amazing. Fresh ingredients, the perfect crust and sauce. The pizza boxes were even labelled with what was inside as well as "enjoy" and "Havva great night". Great customer service to say the least! We've found our new local pizza place. Best in town!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

They have just opened a new pizza place here in Norwood. North side of 7 just East of the lights. They know how to make pizza .

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Our son went to Gotta Havva Pizza with his friend and tried the Bacon Cheeseburger pizza. He was so impressed with it that he suggested we try it as a family too. I'm so glad we did! We've been back to Gotta Havva Pizza a number of times and are always thrilled with our pizzas. Ingredients are fresh and toppings go all the way to the crust. Plus, we're always served with a smile!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I have had my first pizza since they moved...and I gotta say, its not the same, they changed their cheese and the dough.
One thing that made them better then the rest, their cheese now it just taste like your average down town pit stop except they charge you more amd

They dont sell slices so this isnt a pop in on your lunch kind of thing either

The website is horrible is view, to find menu look for the signature in red that isnt legible...thats the menu
Cant say I am impressed at all

2  Thank Laura S
GottaHavvaPizza, Owner at Gotta Havva Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your pizza. We've made some changes to the old recipes, that is true. You're the first we've heard from that doesn't like the changes. We have reverted to the original owners recipes and we feel we offer a much better product and with extremely high consistency. We use the best possible ingredients we can get. The best cheese, home made dough and sauce and local veggies when possible.

We choose not to sell slices. We do far better. We make a personal pizza fresh to order and it only takes a few minutes. The same few minutes you wait while the other guys warm up their old pizza that's been sitting around. We are more than able to get you fed over lunch and on your way quickly.

We are just finishing up the new website(we inherited the old one)and you will be able to order online when it's finished.

I would love the opportunity to discuss your visit and if you'll allow us, I would like to buy you another pizza so we can show you that your initial experience is not the standard we hold ourselves to.

Please give me a call to discuss.

Chris