“Delicious!”

Ranked #65 of 340 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: USD 3 - USD 23
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Delicious hand made pizza, Fresh Ingredients, pizza dough made from scratch daily. Eat in, pickup or delivery available! We have debit/credit at the door!
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Our son went to Gotta Havva Pizza with his friend and tried the Bacon Cheeseburger pizza. He was so impressed with it that he suggested we try it as a family too. I'm so glad we did! We've been back to Gotta Havva Pizza a number of times and are always thrilled with our pizzas. Ingredients are fresh and toppings go all the way to the crust. Plus, we're always served with a smile!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I have had my first pizza since they moved...and I gotta say, its not the same, they changed their cheese and the dough.
One thing that made them better then the rest, their cheese now it just taste like your average down town pit stop except they charge you more amd

They dont sell slices so this isnt a pop in on your lunch kind of thing either

The website is horrible is view, to find menu look for the signature in red that isnt legible...thats the menu
Cant say I am impressed at all

2  Thank Laura S
GottaHavvaPizza, Owner at Gotta Havva Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your pizza. We've made some changes to the old recipes, that is true. You're the first we've heard from that doesn't like the changes. We have reverted to the original owners recipes and we feel we offer a much better product and with extremely high consistency. We use the best possible ingredients we can get. The best cheese, home made dough and sauce and local veggies when possible.

We choose not to sell slices. We do far better. We make a personal pizza fresh to order and it only takes a few minutes. The same few minutes you wait while the other guys warm up their old pizza that's been sitting around. We are more than able to get you fed over lunch and on your way quickly.

We are just finishing up the new website(we inherited the old one)and you will be able to order online when it's finished.

I would love the opportunity to discuss your visit and if you'll allow us, I would like to buy you another pizza so we can show you that your initial experience is not the standard we hold ourselves to.

Please give me a call to discuss.

Chris
Owner
Gotta Havva Pizza
705-750-5050

Reviewed 14 February 2017

if you want a quick, high quality pizza, you have to give this place a try. Just take them up on the $10 take out Pepperoni pizza, eat it nice and hot! You gotta love it!

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

This overlooked pizza place makes a damn good pie. I'm a big fan of their sauce and crust, and they aren't stingy with the toppings

Reviewed 3 January 2017

The pizza is, what I believe, the best in the city. The management and staff, most notably "Dalton" are beyond compare. I called the day before to inquire if they were open on Christmas Day as I was coming from the Niagara region, and Dalton came in on Christmas Day, taking time away from his family and friends to make me a pizza I could take to my father who was in the Peterborough hospital. If that's not the spirit of Christmas, I don't know what is. My family and friends are now customers for life.

2  Thank B M