“Been here many times... ”
Review of Real Thai Cuisine

Real Thai Cuisine
Ranked #48 of 332 Restaurants in Peterborough
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

One of the best Thai restaurants I've ever been to... Service is always good. Price is very reasonable and most importantly, the food is amazing... If you like your Thai food on the spicier side, the Kang Garee is to die for... Also the mango salad and spring rolls are not to be missed.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Wanted to
Go
To vegan restaurant but it was closed; looked across street and saw Real Thai. I am very pick about my food. It was delicious. Service was quick and efficient. What stood out was how super clean it was! Hubby and I shared our meals, so I got to taste both. Yummy

1  Thank vandenheja
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Went with my partner had a fantastic meal. We had the mango salad which was delicious, we had a curry chicken, spring rolls, and the crispy beefThe meal was fantastic.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Got coconut lemongrass vegetable soup while I was working one day and it was pretty nice. The broth was well made, no doubt, though I expected it to be spicier, which is easily remedied on my own. The only thing I could almost complain about is how big the pieces of broccoli were. More than a mouthful! But it stayed nice an crisp so it's a trade off! Great job otherwise! :)

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

This place is great! Nice ambience, delicious food: it's honestly the same food quality as jasmine Thai but you're not so crowded in and the price is better.