“Sunday morning trear”

Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Great Breakfast Restaurant
Description: Great Breakfast Restaurant
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We loved our friendly reception as we arrived. We had a table in 15 minutes after a walk and the French toast crispy bacon fresh fruit and omelettes were outstanding. Chocolate milk proved to be a treat also

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service,fast service. Very inexpensive for what they offer. Would definitely go back next time in Peterborough.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The staff was wonderful, the food was good and the coffee was hot. I loved the ambiance of the place and the staff treated you like had been coming there for yrs.. I was very very impressed that they supported the " suspended meal program". If you are unaware of this program I would encourage you to participate in it.The program lets you pay forward, with however much money you are willing to leave so someone less fortunate can have a hot meal. Well done Speak Easy, well done!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

The food came quickly and the wait staff were great, but the food could have been better. When I asked afterwards about the Supreme Belgian waffle I'd had, the waitress said that they use real whipped cream on it when they have it, but they didn't have it when I was there. I ended up a cheap substitute which didn't taste good. For what I had, $8.99 was a lot to pay. My companion had eggs bene and said that the hollandaise sauce tasted like it was a mix. It's colour was that of a mix rather than being real. Other things we saw being served looked good - the French toast especially - but one wonders what it would taste like.

1  Thank MEBJHB
Reviewed 8 April 2017

The breakfast is the fastest served breakfast around. The breakfast special is the best value in town. I go for breakfast here about 3 to 4 times a month.