“Great Italian food in Peterboro ”
Review of One Fine Food

One Fine Food
Ranked #32 of 332 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: USD 0 - USD 23
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite foods is Italian. I had gone to several restaurants looking for good pizza to no avail. Then I found One Fine Food and finally great pizza!! Stone fired pizza at its finest. Plus they have a market, deli and frozen take home dinners. All Great!! What a gem to find. Went back as often as I could. Did wish they had Italian bread but will be back on next visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I have to say I wasn't overly impressed. Maybe they had just had a busy rush (though the place was dead..) the floor was quite dirty as was the table where we were seated. The service was great - waitress very friendly and attentive with the menu, refilling water, and bringing bread and food quickly. We ordered pizzas and it was just okay. Afterwards we had gelato (very delicious and fresh) and a cannoli (average). Decent meal, but not the quality we were expecting, and quite expensive for what we got. Might return to try the cafe..

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Looking for a place to celebrate a birthday, my mother-in-law recommended One Fine Food and we certainly did enjoy ourselves. For those of you in Whitby, with exception of the restaurant, it has the feeling of Deville's when it was around. Only opened six months when we visited, we were told by the staff that pizza is what they are known for and with that, three different pizza's ordered for all to try at the table. However before the pizza an antipasti, Verdura Board of roasted vegetables with herbs grown at Wildfire Golf Course located on Stoney Lake. Kitchen for the restaurant is right in front of the bar to see all the magic happen, only craft beer is offered and European wines. And when your meal is done, a walk through the grocery store which includes a bakery of homemade delights and gelato bar. Do remember that this is more on the high end and should not be compared to any of your local grocers. Since this righting we have visited the restaurant a second time and will continue to venture the drive from Whitby the odd time to enjoy some rather great pizza.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I've been a few times for lunches and once for dinner, each time the food was wonderful, tasty, fresh & well plated...the service also very good, so for me this has become a go to place when not sure of where to go, because I know it will be a good meal !

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I had read some reviews about this place and love Italian food and decided to stop in for dinner.
I was quite impressed in what I discovered. The restaurant is attached to a full fresh market selling a lot of high quality imported products from Italy for cooking.

The place also has a little bakery area and a gelato/coffee bar. Well lit and clean and the staff are super friendly.
The fresh meat area looked superb with a butcher standing by.

On to the restaurant portion. The menu was small but contained a excellent variety of options.
My meal was very good and the ingredients were all fresh including the pasta and fresh herbs incorporated into the dish.
If budget is an issue the prices were very reasonable.
I will certainly be backj when in Peterborough again and also will come again to but some items for when I cook Italian at home.