“Fabulous!”

Johnny Vino's Italian Grill & Bar
Ranked #40 of 332 Restaurants in Peterborough
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Loved it. Everything was delicious. Waitress (Natalie) was very friendly and professional. I'm already planning my next visit!

1  Thank Jo G

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Always a great dinning experience fabulous food great entertainment in a beautiful old building. I had friends come in from out of town. We called in they made room for us on Friday night. They had a gentleman playing keyboard for a very nice dinning experience

1  Thank robertjwood24
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is a delight! What a stunning place and delicious food. We had a work reunion planned and ended up coming here for dinner. Very good place and dishes are huge. Mushroom filled with lobster risotto and garlic is amazing! We spend almost 3 1/2 hrs enjoying the food and the atmosphere. Excellent!!!

1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Out for Fathers Day and I love Italian. The choices are great and reasonably priced. Excellent service. The warm rolls were amazing.

1  Thank Don M
Reviewed 25 May 2017

The special was pickerel and was excellent would have had it for dessert if I was not so full. The rice side was also very tasty. The lobster stuffed portabello mushroom was decadent. I am the type of person who does not like to spend money on something I can make better myself. This was not the case here. Really enjoyed the food. Would definitely go back again. Our waitress was very attentive even though she was really busy.

The restaurant is in a building with beautiful real tin ceilings. Used to be Lech's furriers and the name is still in mosaic at the front door. Has two intimate seating areas where the store front displays once were.

1  Thank YandRgirl