“Wonderful experience tasty food”
Review of Juniper Dining Co

Juniper Dining Co
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: USD 12 - USD 57
Description: Inspired by French Bistros and Lyonnaise Bouchon cuisine, Juniper Dining Co. is a modern fine dining restaurant with a comfortable and casual environment, located in Paris, Ontario. We marry quality local and seasonal ingredients with inventive cocktails, local beers and carefully chosen wines to create memorable experiences, time and time again. We can host larger parties (up to 70) and we are also pleased to offer catering for your party or event. Contact us to learn more. The main entrance and parking lot is located off of Willow St. just before William St
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Wonderful ambient experience. We weren't rushing enjoyed the night but allow at least two hours to enjoy a three to four course meal. I had tartare was delicious. A beautiful steak with cheese on top. They do charge 4 dollars extra for that each plate. But worth it. Creme brûlée was rad more dense then I like but still very good and nice size. The server was wonderful attentive. I used a groupon with no issues. Overall I would go back again. Prices are reasonable for fine dining you pay the same at keg and Montanan so try something new and elegant. Finished off with a nice coffee and two complimentary macaroons which we were so full we got little box for them and next day for breakie I had a nice reminder if great dinner experience.

1  Thank jana4968
There are newer reviews for Juniper Dining Co

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Went here with a Groupon and were very excited about coming due to the rave reviews. I had the tartare appetizer, which lacked flavour. I also had the charcuterie, which was even more of a let down. Over half of the platter was a chicken variation, which was not tasty at all. The duck and trout pate were so-so. There was no cheese on the platter at all. My husband had the fried pork rinds, which were the best thing we had. He also had the mushroom quenelles. We had read the reviews and were looking forward to this, but something was off. The flavours clashed instead of blending. We would be willing to try this place again, but I think we would stick to the meat dishes. On a side note, we also noticed that if you are a regular, service is much faster and friendlier.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

My date and I visited Juniper for the first time for my birthday. So glad we made that choice! The ambiance is cozy and romantic, the service is friendly and knowledgeable, and the food is scrumptious.
I had a drink called the Corpse Reviver - wow - aptly named.
We had the "devils on horseback" to start (stuffed prunes wrapped in bacon) - to die for.
My date had the steak special - tenderloin served with roast beets and potato fritters - so good.
I had the Oxtail Ragu Ricotta Gnudi - I could not have asked for a better birthday dinner.
The chefs show great restraint with salt (which I appreciate), and really understand flavours and portion sizes. You can tell they have a true love of the food they are preparing.
This place puts every other restaurant in the region to shame.
Can't wait to go on another date :)

1  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Great food - especially for those with a more adventurous tastes! However - service is slow & non-attentive. Wine list needs work.

Oyster deals are fantastic. Hope they improve service.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

A delicious change from pub fare if you want to step up to a lovely yet casual
French atmosphere and don't mind a menu that is a bit more European.
Four of us all tried something different and all equally tasty and good portions.
A great wine selection and fantastic desserts