“Quiet simple friendly service...good food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on way home...and needed a good easy supper for the journey. Nice memories of eating here when we lived in Paris. Hubby had their quarter chicken. I had my 2 favourite appetizers..spinach dip.... warm, yummy and healthy. Delicious with lots of cheese. 2nd appetizer is perogies with Cajun dipping mayo side. Perogies fried lightly but spiced up with delicious Cajun spice. Great place for family meal. Peaceful and friendly atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered quarter chicken (good), back ribs (very dry), four cheese spinah dip (ok, but some cold some hot). Service is good.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I would have given you a one star rating but everyone else had a good dinner. The chicken pesto penne I had was disappointing because it was not made fresh like the other times I've had it and it was so hot you could barely eat it after it sat for 10-15 minutes....the penne was so over cooked the pasta was all flattened out and some pieces were gooey.....hardly any chicken in the dish compared to other times......all I can suggest is whoever there is preparing the meals you might wanna go easy on the microwave.....you must have nuked it for 10 minutes is was so hot and if my kids would have eaten they would have had a burned mouth

Reviewed 18 May 2016

The chicken sandwich was great but the ribs [much more expansive ] were over done
My wife said she would not order them again Said they were nothing like the ribs at the Keg
I love your fries

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Once you have eaten Swiss Chalet food you are hooked. This is a modern restaurant, clean and service is great.