“A great dinner out with friends”
Review of The Cedar House

The Cedar House
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were meeting some friends for dinner last weekend and had planned on going to Stillwaters, however, it was closed due to flooding. We decided to walk around and look for another option and happened upon The Cedar House.
We asked to be seated out on the patio as it was a nice day and enjoyed our bottle of Trius wine and our meals.
We split the Crab Cakes and Mushroom and Goat cheese Flatbread for apps. They were both delicious; the flatbread was cut like more of a mini pizza style. Our friends both had burgers for their main meal, my husband had a cold cut sandwich and I had a small order of the 3 cheese penne pasta. Everything was delicious and was washed down pleasantly with our wine! We even split a slice of Cheesecake and Reeses Pieces Cake for dessert. It tasted like heaven!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Luckily we were able to get in under the wire recently to dine on the patio - you need to enter the restaurant to access the patio - I guess they have problems with guests trying to go directly to the patio for seating! Anyway, food was very good and plentiful -
we needed take home bags - and wine was tasty.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great food great service, awesome Caesar salads and prime rib and steaks cooked perfect.
Great selection of desserts if I ever have room I will review.

Small quaint restaurant, reservations usually a must especially on Sunday evenings half price Prime Rib

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Always enjoy eating here. I think it's great that they don't even have a fryer. There's something delicious on the menu for everyone in the family to enjoy. LOVE their chicken nachos!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

The cute little blue house on Broadway St W holds all kinds of good things. It has become our go to place in town for dinner as it surpasses most of the other restaurants in town for food variety and quality. Sam and Matt go out of their way to accommodate what ever it is you need, they are friendly and know what you need before you even get completely in the door. The Prime Rib is the main attraction, but there is so , so much more. From Club House with a Twist to Flatbreads, to Chicken wings to THE BEST Potato , Bacon , Leek soup . If you are making the trek to our pretty little town, be sure to put The Cedar house on your list for either lunch or dinner!