“Scrumptious prime rib”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Food was great, service excellent and the price was right. Sunday special is prime rib. Ask for a side of mushrooms if you are not into grilled asparagus.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

This was our first (and last) visit). Atmosphere was so-so, food was terrible. Cold, fatty prime rib sitting in a puddle of what were supposed to be mashed potatoes. Owner / Manager (Sam?) continually sour faced and berating the server made he experience one we wish to forget.

1  Thank Domini12
420Samiam, Owner at The Cedar House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Hello Domini. Thank you for your feedback. Yes prime rib can be fatty, some roasts more than others as it does come from a living animal and some can carry more fat than others. I am terribly sorry though that it was cold. Your server should have been able to resolve that for you, I am sure if you mentioned it the staff would have happily replaced your meal or took it off your bill. And as for your comments about myself, Sam, I am a bit confused and concerned as I was not here the night you claim to have been in. If you would like to contact me personally about your experience I am back from holidays and can be reached at 519-442-5555

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

First time visiting this little hidden gem in Paris and will definitely be returning!!! My husband and I were so happy to see vegan options on the menu. I had the Black bean burger and Garden salad. And my husband the penne primavera. You could definitely tell everything was made with fresh ingredients. The server, Jenelle was fantastic....very knowledgeable and accommodating to make sure our meals were done vegan. Even suggested a Carrot cake that was to die for. (Yay! Vegan) Definitely going to recommend to friends and family. Thanks for the wonderful experience!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

most of my friends like the food and find it well prepared and tasty and go back often.
i find the service so so and the menu limited. having said that -every time i have gone
my meal was fine . i find it over priced for the most part - including the drinks

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

The service and the food is purely amazing, I would say this is the best restaurant in Paris! Good service is fast and to the table quickly. The new painting of the exterior of the building has recently been repainted and the blue colour pops. I would only recommend that they have one or two more sides as an option with your meal. Wow those butter tarts are incredible.