“Good takeout”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

They started their delivery service early to accommodate my early takeout supper. Food was delivered faster than expected and was delicious.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located just outside the gate to Chinatown does nog look that impressive from the outside. Don't let that fool you. Wonderful variety of excellent fare from the wonton soup to the shrimp and snow peas and Beef noodle options. Service is fast and efficient. Great discovery

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Jadeland is small and modest, but its food is delicious and authentic. We had its pan-fried dumplings, which were quite good. Not so impressed with the steamed dumplings in peanut sauce, which tasted a little artificial. The half duck was good, but I didn't expect it to be deep-fried, as it was not what was indicated on the menu. The special was water spinach, and we were a little disappointed by how bland it was. Maybe it was not a good night or we picked the wrong dishes.
Finally, I know this is a hard to remedy, but we found the place deafening loud. It is not a relaxing, dining experience because of that. The staff, however, is efficient and fast.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This is a small but nice restaurant, they provide Chinese Food, their food quality is good and the price is reasonable, it is located in downtown Ottawa, quiet convenient, I went there two months ago with some friends, we were all satisfied with their food, that is why I visit them again when I go for my second trip in Ottawa.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Our order consisted of 5 different dishes and 4 of which we have tried before and the flavors were missing ,this was an expensive order and very disappointing to pay so much and get so little