“great place for Mexican”
Review of Pancho Villa

Pancho Villa
Ranked #282 of 2,900 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I live just around the corner from this place, and every time I go here I love it. Service is always good, the food is pretty authentic and delicious. Fajitas are great. Drinks are great. No complaints!

2  Thank JamieK_3355

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We went with a large group, and they were very accommodating to us. All 9 people very happy with the food and service. I would definitely go back, as there is lots I wanted to try but didn't get a chance to

1  Thank Gaelforcer
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Great food and service . The chicken enchilada is awesome. I have been going there for years and a happy customer. Parking is an issue in the evening and weekends.

1  Thank kemcheca
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Food was decent, and they seemed familiar with gluten allergies, but I got sick after, so Celiacs may wish to avoid.

1  Thank GF-Travel-4-Me
Reviewed 6 December 2011

If you are looking for good Mexican in downtown Ottawa, try Pancho Villa. It is conveniently located on Elgin Street. There are a good assortment of dishes on the menu. My personal favorites include: the fajitas; nachos; and Gringo Chicken. Pancho does charge for cheese to go with the fajitas. The Gringo Chicken is topped with avocado and includes a side of rice, black beans and salad.

Their blended beverages are also tasty. Try the Tropic. (A non-alcoholic option is available.)

I often go to this restaurant with friends with young children. This restaurant is accommodating of their requirements. They also find that the portions and food itself is convenient for sharing.

Pancho Villa is a neighborhood favorite.