ByWard Blue Inn(Ottawa)
USD 197
USD 148
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

Les Suites Hotel Ottawa(Ottawa)
USD 204
USD 142
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

USD 299
  • Fitness centre
USD 129
USD 122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

The Business Inn & Suites(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
USD 114
USD 108
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
USD 162
USD 140
1,146 results
All reviewshotel indigoparliament hilldowntown ottawabyward marketparking garagefront desk stafftim hortonslocation is greatrideau canalrooms are smallcorner roomking bedbusiness tripsparks streetnational gallerymini fridgecoffee maker
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was told that historically this was the original YMCA in Ottawa so there is a historic sports theme in the decor and lots of public space for people to come together. Board games are available to play in the lobby or your room too. The two most important things - My room had a very comfortable king bed and I was on the back of the hotel so it was very quiet. The lighting was terrible in the bathroom (I never could figure a way to get light on my face to put on my make up) and the fan was very loud. There is a restaurant that serves fairly good breakfasts but the service was very hit and miss both mornings. The location is great and a quick walk to many Ottawa attractions.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Chirp2lou
MetcalfeGM, General Manager at The Metcalfe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel and your review Chirp2lou. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us from our amenities to our comfortable beds to our location to our renovated lobby. We will be going through an extensive guest room renovation later this year and you will be happy to hear that better bathroom lighting is on the list! Please accept my apologies for the less than satisfactory service in the restaurant. Your feedback has been provided to our Restaurant Manager and will be used as a training opportunity.

We hope to see you again soon back at The Metcalfe Hotel!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights this Easter and I couldn't have asked for a better time.
I loved the boutique look of the place, everything was neat and tidy and our room was great. We picked a corner room which has windows on 2 sides giving us a good view and although we were near the street, it was very quiet.
The staff was so friendly and accommodating. Special thanks to Kevin and Lily for the time they spent making sure everything was just right.
We took advantage of their 5.00 voucher for forgoing room service a day but if you need things like towels or trash changed, its no problem.
Parking is a little tight, but considering its downtown, not surprising. If you have a bigger vehicle, best to park up top.
The short 15 min walk to the Rideau Center down Wellington was simple and enjoyable. Location is great.

This was an important weekend for us to get away and relax. It was also my wife's birthday so we wanted to indulge a bit. I am please The Metcalfe could be a part of it the experience. We will remember you :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris B

Thank you for choosing The Metcalfe Hotel for your weekend getaway and for the 5 Star Review Chris B! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax and enjoy your wife's birthday! Your comments have been shared with Kevin and Lily and the rest of the team. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stay at the Metcalfe hotel for three days and we loved it. The building is an historic monument and is very charming. The staff is really nice. You can eat at The Rox, the restaurant of the hotel which serves great breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Thomas L

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Ottawa and for the 5 star review Thomas L! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay from the atmosphere to the staff to our restaurant. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Boutique hotel with a great location downtown. However travelling with an 8 month old while my Husband was at a conference made it very difficult with self parking under another hotel and no help with getting your bags to and from. I should have done more research and realized it would be very inconvenient with a babe to stay here. Hallway noise led to difficult sleeps for her as well. The restaurant did not have a high chair however they delivered one quickly from another hotel. They must have just had their morning rush though because every table was dirty during our breakfast. A plus is that they actually have rollaway cribs, which is rare. We should have spent a bit more to stay at the Westin or Fairmont. All in all though, thankfully it was only one of the nights while we were in Ottawa.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us NLM8883. Please accept my sincere apologies for the less than satisfactory stay you had with us. Our goal is to deliver an inspired stay experience and I am disappointed this was not the case for you. The feedback we receive from our guests allows us to continuously improve upon our product and service. Should you wish to discuss your experience with me directly I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you and can be reached by calling the hotel directly at 613.231.6555 or by email at gm@themetcalfehotel.com.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed myself anyone who goes should try there wings there massive and juicy :) I also had steak was amazing! Defiantly go there again! Would like to say thank you to the chef well done :) ❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rothwell_n

Thank you for the 5 star review rothwell_n! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and your experience in The Rox. We look forward to seeing you back again soon.