“Great neighbourood pub!”

Connors Irish Pub
Ranked #719 of 2,849 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Irish, Scottish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Connors Pub is open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks. We pride ourselves in being a local neighbourhood pub, with homestyle cooking and great selection of domestic and imported beers. We serve fresh, quality foods at a fair price.
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Cheary atmosphere. Friendly servers. Bright. Lots of TVs covering the various games. Just a nice place to meet friends for a pint (or two)! Several restaurants have failed in this location, but Connors really appears to be making a go of it! If you have a 'usual' bar, it might be worth trying it for a change of pace. If you like roaming the various local bars, make sure this one is on your list!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

This location has changed hands several times, and is now home to Connor's Irish Pub. Good beer, nice menu, party central on St. Pats Day! Just a fun atmosphere, with good service, and decent beer specials. A nice little neighbourhood pub!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Stopped in on an evening walk and I am glad I did! Serving staff were extremely friendly and welcoming, and the beer selection was most suitable. I went back two evenings in a row, and both times I was treated like an old friend. Many locals come there for an evening chat or drink and that "Irish pub" aspect of the place is genuine. Everyone I met there was kind and good-natured. If Kelly is on the bar, you'll be well looked after: she is a lovely young lady. Food was also very good and not overly expensive. I will definitely return here again if I come to Orléans!! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

My husband and I ventured out on a Thursday night in very cold weather. We decided on Connors Irish Pub, wanting to see a 'live band'. We sat down, waited to be served. The server requested that we move to a different table (in the back, where we could not see the band). We didn't really want to move but she was insistent that we move. There were no 'reserved' signs on the table, and the folks that wanted this table arrived after we did. We left. We won't be going back to this pub and neither will any of our friends. If you are looking for something to do on a Thursday evening in Orleans (Ottawa), I would not recommend Connors Irish Pub.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This is a great family run pub. Took the family for lunch. The food is made from fresh ingredients and is moderately priced. This looks a great place for a drink and to watch a game. There is also all day breakfast. I'll visit again.