“Great takeout”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good value for your money with the lunch takeout. The food tastes good, and I like naan bread but it's not that authentic. I will still keep going back though because it's a good buffet with hot fresh food that's tasty.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I went there for lunch today. Their buffet is basically flavourless and not spicy at all. There was only one non-veg item (butter chicken). I could see lots of tomato sauce than chicken pieces. Desserts were really a disappointment. They charge 5$ for waste (so even if it sucks you gotta finish eating – or you pay ) .. The fact that they wanna reduce is really awesome but they need to write it somewhere… I wouldn’t go back.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We got takeout from here on a cold night when we really didn't feel like venturing out from the hotel but wanted something different than what the on site restaurant offered. Everything came as ordered after a wait of only 10-15 minutes. Even asked if I needed plates and plasticware which was thoughtful. We really liked the Butter Chicken. Naan and rice were also good. It was very inexpensive to add raita and mango chutney which is an unusual perk. The Chicken Tikka Masala was not our favorite, but that is because we prefer more creamy versions of this dish. Would go back again - the restaurant was not crowded on a weekday evening at about 6pm.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Whenever I am in Ottawa I always make it a point to come here ... My personal favorite is the Chicken Jalfrezzi ( not for the sensitive stomach though ... very spicy ) Love this dish

the restaurant is usually busy during the workweek but you will find it quiet on the weekend and during evening hours as its located in the middle of the citys business district

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Two out-of-town colleagues & I met for dinner here on a Monday evening. The food was yummy, including the naan; the service was respectful & helpful; the music was relaxing & the atmosphere was quiet. It was a perfect meeting place to talk.