“Hidden gem”
Review of Table 85

Table 85
Ranked #775 of 3,155 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The location is in the lower level of a real estate office building, and it was very busy the night I was there for dinner. Food quality and taste was outstanding. I enjoy restaurants that don't seat too many at once - they just seem to have more ambience !!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We've been hearing about this place for a while and finally had a chance to eat. What an experience it turned out to be. We ordered Korean - Chinese noodle dishes that are very popular in Korea called Ja-Jang-Meon and Jam-Bong and they were both great. Clean place, high quality food, excellent service, all at very affordable price.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I've never had Korean food and was wondering why everyone was saying the chicken was so incredible. So I obviously decided to have the fried chicken with shrimp fried rice and noodles with black bean sauce.
A couple of things to note, it's a whole chicken and takes 30 minutes to prepare. It's too much food but it's good to have leftovers. I recommand getting it half sweet and spicy (it's mostly sweet, not very spicy) and teriyaki. The chicken comes cut up, breaded and dipped in sause. The breading is thin and crunchy. There is no grease and chicken is really most. It was really wonderful.
I usually don't like rice because it feel it is filler, but their rice was really good however. It was full of thinly shredded vegatibles and shrimp. It was a really good combination with the chicken. Also had black bean noodles which tasted a bit different but was good too.
The restaurant itself is very plain but clean in the basement of an office building.
It's not open for dinner on Sunday's, which was why we ended up having a late lunch there.
For 3 dishes, it came to $60, with leftovers for 2 more meals each. I actually had the left overs for dinner that night. The leftovers heat really awesome in the microwave. It tasted exactly the same as during lunch.
So if you want a one line statement. The chicken is awesome and reheats extremely well for additional meals.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017

So good...not over seasoned at all. Friendly staff, will be back!
We had a noodle dish and shrimp fried rice. Both, so delicious! Thrilled to find a great Korean restaurant in Ottawa.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Let me start with WOW! The Korean fried chicken from table 85 is amazing!!! We have only eaten inside once. An unusual experience as it is in the basement of an office building. We usually order take out (order 30+ minutes before you want to pick it up). The sweet and spicy fried chicken is by far my favourite fried chicken.

Date of visit: May 2017