“Awesome breakfast slow service ”
Review of Eggs & Crepes

Eggs & Crepes
Ranked #142 of 424 Restaurants in Oshawa
Price range: USD 15 - USD 26
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The place has amazing breakfast dishes but the service was so slow. It took them 50 min to serve us breakfast. I would recommend it for the food but don’t expect that great service

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

OBSESSED!!! Hands down go to breakfast place for my girlfriends and I. The environment is comfortable, the service is friendly and are always ready to go above and beyond what’s necessary and the food is consistently delish. The eggs Benny is my fave but a classic breaky with turkey bacon is just as filling. Have been going for over 10 years

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Stay away from the smoothies! It costs $4.90 plus tax for a strawberry banana smoothie that is literally a glass of milk with a slice of banana and just enough strawberry to make it pink. It literally tastes like milk! You might as well go to the store and get a 1L carton of milk and chug it because it taste practically the same.

The food itself is good but off season the fruit that arrives is mostly cheap filler melon. Considering the average cost is $14 for about $3 worth of ingredients, you'd expect more than what you get.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We have eaten here multiple times. The servings are huge and the food is always good. The servers are always nice even when they are busy.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Yum!!!! My new favorite place for breakfast brunch or lunch....delicious I hope it stays the way I found it food wise. The washroom however needs better up keep so I try not to use it.