“Tried and True ”

Cuisines: Diner, Deli, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Something about Teddy’s is just right.

I have really come to appreciate quality consistency and Teddy’s has nailed it for my entire life. From colouring the pictures on the old cooper tables to now bringing my kids there, it’s the same unwavering great quality. Love, love, love. They don’t need to change the menu, just keep doing what you do.

It’s honestly an enjoyable meal. No other way to describe it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,131)

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Even though it took about twenty minutes to get in, the wait was definitely worth it. The best tasting roast beef deli sandwich I have ever tasted. I complained the french fries were cold, before I knew it I had hot ones to replace them. Service was great too

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Came here for first day of university move in for a sit down lunch. Place was packed at 3:30 in the afternoon. Took awhile for a party of 5 before we could get a seat. 1/2 hour. Food was good and waitresses were nice as well. You get a lot of food for a great price.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant many times and always had a great experience. The food is always great tasting with large portions. I recommend the lemon pie for desert...you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My wife had the hot roast beef sandwich and it was very delicious and served hot. It was a good portion actually more than she could eat, brought the rest home. I had the corned beef on rye as it is definitely my favourite. Gotta keep going back just for the corned beef. The coconut cream pie is so delicious. Will keep returning, worth the drive from Lindsay.

1  Thank Dave C