““Was given a gift card””
Review of Wildfire Oshawa

Wildfire Oshawa
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire Oshawa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 419 Restaurants in Oshawa
Price range: USD 19 - USD 55
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Wildfire Steakhouse and Wine Bar, we bring you the best of hardwood charcoal-inspired cooking to offer exquisite food and exceptional service in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We are committed to providing a memorable dining experience to each guest, and we make your satisfaction our top priority. Using only the freshest ingredients. We prepare every dish to order in our open concept kitchen. In addition to our delicious Certified Angus steaks, we offer a wide range of other mouth-watering appetizers, entrees and desserts to please any palate. As an accompaniment, our wine list gives you a selection of over four hundred wines, with labels to match every meal and suit any taste. We look forward to welcoming you to Wildfire Steakhouse and Wine Bar very soon.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My husband and I were given a gift card for Wildfire, otherwise we probably wouldn’t have chosen to go there as we like the Keg for steak. We were both very pleasantly surprised. The service was great and the food was also very good. Our server was very kind. She knew it was our first time and we were debating over two different desserts. We chose one to share and she appeared with both desserts. She said I know you wanted to try both and since it’s your first time the second one is on the house. That was so kind of her, we will definitely return!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The room was excessively noisy, and the food was over spicy. Small children screaming throughout the meal. We sent the cutlery back because they were dirty. The waiter ignored us after the meal was delivered, so the water glasses were not refilled, which we needed because of the spicy food. For a fine dining establishment, they did not provide a table cloth, but were able to deliver an inflated bill. We will not return

1  Thank L971AWronb
Reviewed 19 June 2018

my wife said her meal was OK , mine not so good , she had the house special I had the trout was not bad but I was left thinking I have had better , the service was quite good better than the meal but the restaurant was very noisey , had a hard time just trying to speak to my wife accross the table from me

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We walked in and were seated while several staff were busying themselves with preparing our table, taking our drink order and just overall making us comfortable. I felt like a VIP!! The atmosphere is incredible for a date night, you can actually hear each other talk. The food was fantastic and the staff were very attentive.
Would definitely recommend this restaurant. The prices are great for the overall service you get. If you want a cheap dinner, go to Kelseys. If you want great food and a memorable experience, this is the place.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Lindsay our server was awesome. She gave us great suggestions on our dining choices. Wonderful ambiance and great patio. Pattie the manager was welcoming and hospitable. When we needed to relocate quickly, they were very accommodating we will be back definitely!