“visit with old time friend”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Traditions Family Restaurant
Ranked #97 of 424 Restaurants in Oshawa
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Reviewed 5 July 2018

They were familiar with Traditions and suggested we meet there for lunch time. Service was friendly as we ordered light lunch menu and visited. Easy to find with plenty of parking

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Normally the service is great we usually love going here. We ended up here the Saturday morning of Fathers day weekend. First time we were served by this lady. I didn't end up getting her name. I've seen her there before but never been served by her before. If we go here again I will request another server. There were 6 of us. 4 of the 6 orders were wrong. We all had the special. All different style eggs and kinds of toast. Food is always good.

1  Thank Erin H
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Went to lunch with a friend. I had not been here since it was Hagen's a few years back. The place was dull, brown, tired - no ambiance. Basically a run-down diner in need of an overhaul. The few diners were elderly. Service was average, food disappointing. I ordered cauliflower soup that was thick and pasty. The chicken wrap was pretty tasteless - no dressing or tomato, just bland chicken and lettuce. Will not go back.

2  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My wife and I are both in Retail so having a day off together is a treat. Took a drive to Coboconk, Bobcaygen and Fenelon Falls and ending the day eating at a Traditions. This was not our first time and I can assure you, not the last time. For some reason this place seems to attract a lot of seniors, possibly due to having a senior menu along with the regular menu. The staff here are very friendly knowledgable and courteous. Our meal is allways a full plate of whatever we order and have on occasion " doggie bagged" some. Would recommend this restaurant for service, food quality, cleanliness and nice staff. Will be back again.

1  Thank Karl L
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I was happy to come across this restaurant over the weekend. I was looking for a traditional Breakfast place rather than a McDonald's or Tim Horton's.
We were very happy from the time we entered - great service up front which followed right through till we left.
We selected the Breakfast special which was very good and ticked all the boxes. Very tasty and good quantity. Coffee was good with ample refills.

1  Thank Jerry L